[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

Getting following error message when updating google voice: "package file was not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again" how do i uninstall it since i dont have that option. Same goes for google search

Both of those are themed apps. So you either have to wait for dazed to update them or use an app like Titanium to uninstall it and then download it from the play store.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Getting following error message when updating google voice: "package file was not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again" how do i uninstall it since i dont have that option. Same goes for google search

This was answered already in this thread. The apps in question are themed. Therefore you will have to wait for dazed to update them. If you need the update from the playstore, you will have to uninstall dazed themed apps with titanium backup. Then go into recovery and wipe the cache and dalvik. Reboot your phone and you will be able to install the apps from the playstore.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Wicked Sensations Anakonda Style.

Screenshot_2012-12-09-16-33-38.png

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

How about the green and orange battery icon?? I can't find it int he updater.....

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

Here's a couple of battey mods I themed for the Anakona Theme. They are basically the same as the Royal Blue Circle Battery that is in the updater with the AnaKonda colors. Just flash in recovery no wipes necessary.

Orange Circle with Green Numbers
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/69671105/android central pictures/stat_sys_battery_100.png

Green Circle with Green Numbers
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/69671105/android central pictures/stat_sys_batteryg_100.png

How about the green and orange battery icon?? I can't find it int he updater.....

There ya go!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Added a new section in the updater. Inverted Apps Updated.

GMail v4.2.1, DropBox v2.2.2 and GoogleNow for Anakonda added.

Gmail v.4.2.1, DropBox v2.2.2 added for regular Wicked.

I will try to get Google Now for Wicked and Pink sometime soon.

If you have gotten impatient and downloaded update from the market, be sure to uninstall and wipe cache and dalvik before flashing.

For those looking for the updated apps

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

but how do I get those battery mods onto my phone...I am not familiar with how to use dropbox and I do not see a zip to flash.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

but how do I get those battery mods onto my phone...I am not familiar with how to use dropbox and I do not see a zip to flash.

Click on this link with your phone it should download directly to your phone. Reboot into custom recovery and flash it in recovery. do not unzip it. You are on wicked sensations rom aren't you?

Updated orange circle green numbers this one the numbers turn red at 10% or less.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Click on this link with your phone it should download directly to your phone. Reboot into custom recovery and flash it in recovery. do not unzip it. You are on wicked sensations rom aren't you?

Updated orange circle green numbers this one the numbers turn red at 10% or less.

Skunk, I'll get those batteries added to the updater sometime this week. Thanks for making those. Been way too busy off a day, that's for sure.

Parnelli98

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

Thank you Dazed! Love this theme

Attachments

• Wicked Anakonda.png
    Wicked Anakonda.png
    825.5 KB · Views: 22

dimak5504

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about the home button but I know you can put a toggle on the notification dropdown.

My wired headset microphone works fine on this rom. I used it less than an hour ago. What brand are you using? There are quite a few brands that don't work with this phone even on the stock rom. It may also be your microphone or the microphone jack.

Oh yea, I know about the notification dropdown toggle but the Home Button feature was pretty cool...no big deal. Yea, I'm genuinely upset though that my mic doesn't work. I have a version of V-Moda's Remix Remot headphones:

Amazon.com: V-MODA Remix Remote In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with 3-Button Apple? Control (Nero): Electronics

They're nice and durable...and the mic worked well with my HTC Evo 3D but not here apparently. I'm wondering if there aren't any settings I can adjust to make them work though. Any suggestions or thoughts on whether there will be a fix forthcoming? Thanks a lot, Skunkape!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Oh yea, I know about the notification dropdown toggle but the Home Button feature was pretty cool...no big deal. Yea, I'm genuinely upset though that my mic doesn't work. I have a version of V-Moda's Remix Remot headphones:

Amazon.com: V-MODA Remix Remote In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with 3-Button Apple? Control (Nero): Electronics

They're nice and durable...and the mic worked well with my HTC Evo 3D but not here apparently. I'm wondering if there aren't any settings I can adjust to make them work though. Any suggestions or thoughts on whether there will be a fix forthcoming? Thanks a lot, Skunkape!

I can't really say if and when a fix will come as it will most likely have to come from Samsung. Have you tried the wired headset that came with the phone and does it work?

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Can we get a walkthrough on how to return to the stock Wicked theme (blue) from the other pink and anakonda themes?

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

Dirty flash full rom?? Nah, I'm not sure, lol. Skunkape will know though!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro