[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Dazed,

I know you're relying on others to point out things as we're using this ROM and I haven't seen where anyone else mentioned it, but in the messaging app, if someone sends you a phone number and it's an active link, if you're using the ANACONDA theme, the number is virtually invisible because the linked phone number is almost exactly the same color as bubble.

Did I explain that well enough??? :eek:/

You get an A+ for explanation :)

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Dazed,

I know you're relying on others to point out things as we're using this ROM and I haven't seen where anyone else mentioned it, but in the messaging app, if someone sends you a phone number and it's an active link, if you're using the ANACONDA theme, the number is virtually invisible because the linked phone number is almost exactly the same color as bubble.

Did I explain that well enough??? :eek:/

Thanks. I'll take a look at it. Until I get it fixed, maybe try setting another bubble in settings. There are several to choose from. Thanks for the heads up.

med8r

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Great suggestion. Thanks, Dazed. Saw your work schedule has changed, so no rush. Just wanted to point it out. I'll change the bubble settings until you release the next update.

Cheers!

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

This is kind of the same but maybe different... Even with debug mode on or without it, when i connected phone to PC its recognized but it takes a while before im able to see the folder show up on my PC > it works fine, its just take its time

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

This is kind of the same but maybe different... Even with debug mode on or without it, when i connected phone to PC its recognized but it takes a while before im able to see the folder show up on my PC > it works fine, its just take its time

I think if you reinstall the drivers on your pc that fixes it, I thought I read a post about that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

My mediafire account is back online. Go figure ran short on bandwidth again. LOL

So if anyone tried to download something and got an out of service notification, it should be up again...

buckeye_jeff

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

First let me say I am really digging this ROM and I appreciate all the hard work the developers have put into it.

Since flashing v1.3 over v1.2 I can no longer sign into You Tube. I've tried doing everything except a complete factory reset, which I really would like to avoid if at all possible since I have a bunch of mods from the updater installed and I have the phone setup just the way I like it.

Also I haven't been able to get the android 4.2 photo galary to recognize my photos on my external sd card with either version.

Any help with either of these things would be greatly appreciated!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

First let me say I am really digging this ROM and I appreciate all the hard work the developers have put into it.

Since flashing v1.3 over v1.2 I can no longer sign into You Tube. I've tried doing everything except a complete factory reset, which I really would like to avoid if at all possible since I have a bunch of mods from the updater installed and I have the phone setup just the way I like it.

Also I haven't been able to get the android 4.2 photo galary to recognize my photos on my external sd card with either version.

Any help with either of these things would be greatly appreciated!

This is from his main thread on xda. It seems some have had this issue when not doing a complete wipe. The fix is pretty painless if you know how to do an advanced restore....

A fresh flash is everyone's best bet on YouTube. Make a nand of your current setup. Reflash rom and theme. Sign in to your YouTube...then you can advanced restore data from nand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

helipilotx

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

Hi. I have 2 quick questions.

1. Is NFC in this [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 not working? Fix?

2. I am coming from CM10 and JellyBomb 11. So far the TV 1.3 looks very aesthetic and professional! Love it.
There is one thing though what is bugging me a lot. Jelly bomb used to do the same thing till they fixed it.

When you are in a call and the screen goes to sleep and then press the "Home Key" to get the screen on again instead to pull up the dialer it switches to the home screen. This is VERY annoying because now it need several steps to go back to the dialer.

Is there any fix?

Thanks,

-Mike

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Hi. I have 2 quick questions.

1. Is NFC in this [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 not working? Fix?

2. I am coming from CM10 and JellyBomb 11. So far the TV 1.3 looks very aesthetic and professional! Love it.
There is one thing though what is bugging me a lot. Jelly bomb used to do the same thing till they fixed it.

When you are in a call and the screen goes to sleep and then press the "Home Key" to get the screen on again instead to pull up the dialer it switches to the home screen. This is VERY annoying because now it need several steps to go back to the dialer.

Is there any fix?

Thanks,

-Mike

You wouldn't happen to fly out of Temple, Tx

I have never heard of this complaint. Nor have I noticed it. When you press the home key, it is expected to go to the home screen. Hince the name "home button". Have you tried using the power key to wake it up instead?

Also if you have the proximity sensor turned on. The screen is supposed to turn on automatically when you remove the phone from your face. Since you are having to hit a button to turn on your screen, I take it that you have disabled that feature. Try enabling it and see if that works for you. Also with some launchers you can set what the home button does. Perhaps you can try changing the home screen button action to better serve your purpose.

As for nfc... it works fine for me...

Last edited:

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

This is from his main thread on xda. It seems some have had this issue when not doing a complete wipe. The fix is pretty painless if you know how to do an advanced restore....

Can you provide the link to the xda thread? I am having problems with youtube also.

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

Just flashed 1.3 clean and still have a youtube error...guess I will try it again

helipilotx

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

Hi, no we fly out of LA.

Strange, I can't get the NFC working on this or the CM Rom. Never mind on this.

However the dialer / home button issue is really bugging me. It only happens when on bluetooth.

Lets say I am in a call and the screen goes to sleep after 30 sec. Then a 2nd call comes in I put the 1st on hold - When the screen goes to sleep now and I accidentally push the home button instead the power it brings me to the home screen (away from the dialer) now it's a pain in the put to toggle.

Or lets say I am in a call and the screen goes to sleep and the have to use the keys - same thing in another situation.

I am on the phone quite a lot and this is a feature I would lave to get back.

Thanks!

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I'm a little confused so I haven't updated yet.
After re flashing the ROM and theme and signing into YouTube what exactly do I restore?
If I wait will this be fixed without having to go through this process?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm a little confused so I haven't updated yet.
After re flashing the ROM and theme and signing into YouTube what exactly do I restore?
If I wait will this be fixed without having to go through this process?

There is no issue if you do a full wipe. Just don't restore data to the your tube app. You can use titanium backup to restore the rest of your apps. If you don't do a full wipe you don't be able to sign into your YouTube account. There is no fix coming for that.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Anyway this can be added as a splash screen

Attachments

• facebook_397417329.jpg
    facebook_397417329.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics