[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

I'm not sure but I don't think either the kernel or kuban updater was changed in this update. I can't be sure as I no longer have the phone but I haven't seen anything about these being changed.

I think most of the changes are app updates and some theming changes.

Sweet. Wish me luck.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Worked great. Only problem I ha is I couldn't get my nandroid back up to unzip

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Dazed WS 2.0 is an awesome ROM.....flashed it on my S3 yesterday after flashing 1.3 earlier this week.

The only small issues I have found were
The voice mail icon isn't quite right.

When trying to install one of the clock mods thru the kuban updater, on reboot it popped up UI system has stopped working.

These aren't bothering me at all, just want to give ya heads up. This is an awesome ROM. Thanks for all the hard work.

What do you mean that icon isn't right? And when you flashed the system ui mod, what recovery are you using?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Worked great. Only problem I ha is I couldn't get my nandroid back up to unzip

Your Nandroids are not supposed to be unzipped... If you are trying to restore a Nandroid made with cwm, they're not compatible with twrp. You will need to do a backup with twrp. Our reload cwm when you want to backup one of the ones made by cwm.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Your Nandroids are not supposed to be unzipped... If you are trying to restore a Nandroid made with cwm, they're not compatible with twrp. You will need to do a backup with twrp. Our reload cwm when you want to backup one of the ones made by cwm.

Can I load a Nandroid backup I made with CWM while running the Wick Sensations Rom since I used TWRP to flash it?

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

What do you mean that icon isn't right? And when you flashed the system ui mod, what recovery are you using?
Sorry should have been more specific the first time. The left side side of the icon is chopped off.
I am using TWRP recovery. And to be more specific now, the ui problem when trying to do the status bar clock to center mod.

Like I said, it is an awesome ROM. By far the best I have used. Just posted in case you needed to know what happened.

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Can I load a Nandroid backup I made with CWM while running the Wick Sensations Rom since I used TWRP to flash it?

What you are running makes no difference in what recovery you use. Roms and kernels for these phones have nothing to do with what recovery you use.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

What you are running makes no difference in what recovery you use. Roms and kernels for these phones have nothing to do with what recovery you use.

Ok I'll go back and flash my CWM and then restore my nandroid back up. Again you are great.

helipilotx

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

Hi guys, quick question.

in the new 2.0 the lock screen ripple effect is enabled again - I like it! But is there a way to disable the sound ?
I like the lock / unlock sound but not the ripple touch sound.

Also, I have the 2.0 up now since 2 days and the battery appears to down faster? anyone else has this issue?

I also noticed that the owner information does not show anymore on the lock screen. (it is enabled)

Is there a way to change the icon style on the lock screen? I like my to use my customized icons in use in the Apex launcher.(choose from icon pack)

Thanks!

Last edited:

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Love the ROM just can't seem to bring any of my information likes app and contacts over. Wish there was a way to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the ROM just can't seem to bring any of my information likes app and contacts over. Wish there was a way to do that.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Tits titanium backup works

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I have it backed up to google drive and dropbox. Would I download those files and unzip them? If so I am having a hard time doing that for some reason

I've never used those. I do nandroids and titanium only.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

That is where my titanium back up are. Or should I have backed my titanium to the sd card?

I don't use the cloud for titanium backup. I always access them to my external sdcard. I also never use the zip option.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

I have it backed up to google drive and dropbox. Would I download those files and unzip them? If so I am having a hard time doing that for some reason

I found that if I flash a new rom after making a backup and uploading it to drive, I have to re-login to drive before opening up TitsBU

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I found that if I flash a new rom after making a backup and uploading it to drive, I have to re-login to drive before opening up TitsBU

Do you download it it from Drive to your zip card and then install it. Because I just tried and it failed. The last thing it said it was doing was updating partition details. Do i have to wipe anything for the zip file to load?

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

Do you download it it from Drive to your zip card and then install it. Because I just tried and it failed. The last thing it said it was doing was updating partition details. Do i have to wipe anything for the zip file to load?
hmmm.... maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do. When my Titanium syncs with Google Drive, it's not in zip format. I have never been able to get Titanium Backups "update.zip" function to work in the two years I've used it.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Dazed...got clock mod straightened out. Not sure what had happened but it is all good now.

Again thanks for an awesome ROM!!

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

hmmm.... maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do. When my Titanium syncs with Google Drive, it's not in zip format. I have never been able to get Titanium Backups "update.zip" function to work in the two years I've used it.

I downloaded the back up from Drive and it dowloaded as a zip file and I'm just trying to load it on my phone and I'm running into errors. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not honetsly because the back fails to load everytime. If there is a better way to do it I'm open to suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.