[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Is there a reason why I dont have 4g even though its in my area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Is there a reason why I dont have 4g even though its in my area.

Did you have it before flashing this rom? Could be network issues. It could be you are looking at a 4g map and not lte. Two different things. The gs3 doesn't pickup 4g only lte. There could be many reasons.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

Did you have it before flashing this rom? Could be network issues. It could be you are looking at a 4g map and not lte. Two different things. The gs3 doesn't pickup 4g only lte. There could be many reasons.

Weeeeeellll.... that's not entirely correct... Even tho wimax and lte both don't currently conform to the parameters set to define 4g, they were allowed to be considered "4g" as long as they were eventually upgraded to meet the 100Mb high mobility communication and 1Gb low mobility communication speeds. True 4g has yet to reach us in the US.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Weeeeeellll.... that's not entirely correct... Even tho wimax and lte both don't currently conform to the parameters set to define 4g, they were allowed to be considered "4g" as long as they were eventually upgraded to meet the 100Mb high mobility communication and 1Gb low mobility communication speeds. True 4g has yet to reach us in the US.

Lol... the point I was trying to make... If he is reading a Sprint coverage map he needs to make sure he is looking at the lte map. Because Sprint 4g is wimax and the Sprint gs3 doesn't pickup wimax.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

It's in that wallpaper zip in post #4 of the other thread. I'll see if I can get the link in a few.

Here is the zip dazed was referring to. PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THIS ZIP. You will need to extract the files and copy what you need to your phone.

Wallpapers Zip - DOWNLOAD HERE Again do not flash this zip.

jisivi

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Here is the zip dazed was referring to. PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THIS ZIP. You will need to extract the files and copy what you need to your phone.

Wallpapers Zip - DOWNLOAD HERE Again do not flash this zip.

Thank you so much for the help. I'm sorry I couldn't describe the picture. I just remember it was awesome looking.

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

I never had it I.was jw if rooting could mess up an update in case it launched

jisivi

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

How can I add wallpaper to the folder where all the wicked wallpaper are located. I used root explorer to search for that location. came up empty.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

How can I add wallpaper to the folder where all the wicked wallpaper are located. I used root explorer to search for that location. came up empty.

You would have to pull secwallpaper apk from the phone. Then you would have to use 7zip and find the res folder. Inside that folder are drawable foldes. You would find and replace one of the wallpapers and thumbnails with yours. Both your wallpaper and thumbnail would need to be named the exact same as the ones you pulled out. Then put the apk back together.

Most people do this to the rom zip and reflash the Rom after putting it back together. I don't know for sure if it would work by removing the apk from the phone. To add the picture without removing one would take decompiling the apk and making xml edits and recompiling it.

But it can't be done on the phone that I know of.

jisivi

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Wow, thank you. this is way beyond my grasp and understanding. But, I'm determined to find out. Thanks again.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Wow, thank you. this is way beyond my grasp and understanding. But, I'm determined to find out. Thanks again.

Why is it important to put it in the wallpapers apk? Just choose it from the gallery.

Ez Duzit

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Love this rom! Updated last night from 1.3 to 2.0. But having one small problem. I use the "note to self" voice command (with google voice), for quick reminder messages to myself. It's great because Google immediately sends the note to your gmail account with the recorded voice and transcribed text. Then it shows up as a notification. But since upgrading to ver 2, whenever I try and use "note to self" it stops just before actually sending the message, and spits out a text box saying "Unfortunately Google Search has stopped".
So I'm hoping someone can try using "note to self" with google voice search and let me know if it's working ok on your GS3 (with wicked sensations version 2). Or if you also get the error msg.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Love this rom! Updated last night from 1.3 to 2.0. But having one small problem. I use the "note to self" voice command (with google voice), for quick reminder messages to myself. It's great because Google immediately sends the note to your gmail account with the recorded voice and transcribed text. Then it shows up as a notification. But since upgrading to ver 2, whenever I try and use "note to self" it stops just before actually sending the message, and spits out a text box saying "Unfortunately Google Search has stopped".
So I'm hoping someone can try using "note to self" with google voice search and let me know if it's working ok on your GS3 (with wicked sensations version 2). Or if you also get the error msg.

Just checked and I get the same error as you.

Ez Duzit

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Just checked and I get the same error as you.

Thanks, at least I know I'm not crazy.
Anyone else getting this error running wicked sensations v2 if you try to use the "note to self" google voice command? I know v1.3 did not have this problem. Only takes 30 seconds to check.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

aye, I can confirm that it fc's, but it tells me that it's saving to notes first. I tried it with s-voice, and it tells me that it's being saved to memo.

jisivi

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

experiencing auto restarting when watching a movie with video player. Clean flash on 2.0 wicked Rom. movie file is mkv format. Can anyone help with a remedy. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol