[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Patrick

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded AnaKonda from the updater, booted into recovery and wiped cache and dalvik cache before flashing and all is well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
2 new working DevHost links with fixed version is up on the team site for AnaKonda MB1 theme. This is to only be flashed over Wicked Sensations v3.1 Rom (MB1). I will get new links for updater tomorrow. If you have already downloaded the theme earlier, download again and flash. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anybody earlier.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok time to vent....I have an issue that has popped up again. Maybe you all have an idea. First off, it has nothing to do with the ROM. Everything on my phone is fine. But it will not ring for an incoming call.

Sent from my GS3 sporting Wicked Sensations :)-

Last edited:

mdionis

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to adjust beautiful widgets to match the color in the anakonda theme does anyone know the orange color code and green color code

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to adjust beautiful widgets to match the color in the anakonda theme does anyone know the orange color code and green color code

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ff5400 = orange
00ff00 = green I think...

Edit: Yes just verified the green is 00ff00

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

Just a heads up. Within the next couple of days this thread will probably be closed. I ran this thread with Dazednconfused help but it was really my responsibility because I opened it. I will be moving on from Android Central as I have my own ROM and Themes for the Note2. I've been doing it for awhile now but it has gotten to be too much to handle and keep track of. I know that many of you dislike going to xda-developers forums but you won't need to do that. TeamVeNum has it own site website and Dazed has his rom and thread posted there as well as on XDA. His xda link is in the op. The teamvenum link is below.

Dazednconfused TeamVeNum thread for Wicked Sensations - CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463