- 13 Posts
Disabled Camera Shutter, No Root
Hey everyone! I did a quick search and couldn't find another post about this so I thought I would share.
I was messing around on the app Camera360 (version 3.8.6) and noticed under the menu settings that you could disable the camera sound. I had used this app previously on Ice Cream Sandwich and on my Epic 4G Touch and this option did nothing before. I tried it just out of curiosity and it worked! No camera sound when taking a picture!
I know it's not the stock camera app, but I don't want to root so I thought this was a pretty neat find for those times I need to take pictures of slides in class and don't want everyone to turn around and glare at me for making noise.
- 11-12-2012, 10:25 AM #2
- By MajesticFlame in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:04 PM
- By stormyhigh in forum Optimus Elite Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:58 AM
- By myalover in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2012, 07:32 PM
- By bjones521 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 24Last Post: 12-01-2011, 12:03 AM
- By fergus420 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2011, 05:22 PM