Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default iTunes to android help

Im trying to get all my music from iTunes over to my new GS3. I'm so new to android. Just got my fone and put a sd card in it. I wanna put my music but I have like 4000 songs and podcasts. The other thing is that the battery dies too quick. Can I get some kind of help?! Thx.
    Jeremy

Default Re: iTunes to android help

Getting your music from iTunes is as easy as dragging the files from iTunes and dropping them into a folder on the phone when mounted over USB. However this method IMO results in a cluttered library (I'm kinda OCD when it comes to things like that lol) but I have found Double Twist player to be the best solution. Just install the companion app on your computer and mount the phone as a USB storage device, it does the rest. If this method works best for you then I recommend getting the add on for Double Twist, I think it's called AirSync which will allow you to do everything wirelessly over a wifi connection!

Sent from my XT912 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: iTunes to android help

I had this problem too. Alot of folks recommend Isyncr. I bought it yesterday... can synch w Itunes via WiFi.