What's the best sound enhancer or amp ???

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey I was wondering is there any way to app or software to boost the sound on my phone. I mean its not bad as is by i would like it a little louder. Also if there is would it help the volume of when i play my music that's cloud stored from Google play that seems to be where my sound is very low even turned all the way up. Any info is appreciated thanks in advance

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey I was wondering is there any way to app or software to boost the sound on my phone. I mean its not bad as is by i would like it a little louder. Also if there is would it help the volume of when i play my music that's cloud stored from Google play that seems to be where my sound is very low even turned all the way up. Any info is appreciated thanks in advance

Volume+ works pretty amazing https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etails?id=com.TEST.android.lvh&token=LNPATgwD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Get the Beats Audio driver if you're rooted. I was about to throw my heapdones in the bin until I got this.

I may be wrong but beats only works on google music. If you want all the sounds boosted like ringtones and such, volume+ is the way to go.

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
thanks skunk i tried the volume + and its working great although I do mostly use Google music but why not have everything sound better. Is there a way I could use both cause I do have beats head phones so using the driver would be nice but I heard that the beats driver has been causing problems or has that been fixed ??

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
thanks skunk i tried the volume + and its working great although I do mostly use Google music but why not have everything sound better. Is there a way I could use both cause I do have beats head phones so using the driver would be nice but I heard that the beats driver has been causing problems or has that been fixed ??

The beats available with this phone is not beats by Dre. It's Awesome Beats. They're not the same thing.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd stay far away from beats audio installer, look at the galaxy S3 reviews on it

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2 , because just Paranoid Android wasn't enough :)

Josh Mcgrath

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally i didn't enjoy the Beats audio driver. It messed up my call quality, I could hear my own voice in all my calls.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463