Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Accidentally flashed GSM recovery...phone will no longer start up :(

Crap

I accidentally flashed my S3 with GSM based recovery and now my phone won't startup. I don't get to any boot screens, just flatout dead/black screen. I tried all the button combos and such...nothing. The battery has plenty of life so it's not that (confirmed in another S3). I've been flashing/modding for a while now and can't believe I made this super dumb mistake.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Accidentally flashed GSM recovery...phone will no longer start up :(

I'm reading up in the other brick threads...this can probably be deleted. Sorry for the post.

Default Re: Accidentally flashed GSM recovery...phone will no longer start up :(

its no prob dude. compared to other phones this one has bricked easily for me.
    im on my second one. hopefully you still have warranty. if not go on the website and throw on insurance. tell them that the over the air update ruined your phone.
    Thanked by: