- 2 Posts
Accidentally flashed GSM recovery...phone will no longer start up :(
I accidentally flashed my S3 with GSM based recovery and now my phone won't startup. I don't get to any boot screens, just flatout dead/black screen. I tried all the button combos and such...nothing. The battery has plenty of life so it's not that (confirmed in another S3). I've been flashing/modding for a while now and can't believe I made this super dumb mistake.
Any help would be much appreciated.
- 12-18-2012, 10:30 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Accidentally flashed GSM recovery...phone will no longer start up :(
its no prob dude. compared to other phones this one has bricked easily for me.
im on my second one. hopefully you still have warranty. if not go on the website and throw on insurance. tell them that the over the air update ruined your phone.
- By Bren S. in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:38 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:42 PM
- By Blacker.the.berry in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2011, 11:35 AM
- By exmeaguy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2011, 07:40 PM
- By jimc1128 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:47 PM