Which app/process puts wifi to sleep?
I have rooted sprint rom, and using the Titanium backup, i froze a bunch of stuff. Now i noticed that my wifi doesnt go to sleep like it used to after about 20 or some minutes of not using the phone. Can anyone tell me which apps/programs deal with this process? That way i can defrost it.
- 01-06-2013, 11:02 PM #2
- 01-07-2013, 01:17 AM #4
- 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM #6
Re: Which app/process puts wifi to sleep?
I hate to seem rude, but you created the problem. Putting in a few minutes a day to figure out what you did hardly seems unreasonable.
If you have background data turned on, it's more efficient to leave wifi on in sleep mode, anyway.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By wdavidson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 39Last Post: 07-04-2012, 12:16 AM
- By Netwerx in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
- By stephanie85 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:07 AM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2010, 11:08 PM
- By bawalker in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2010, 11:04 PM