Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why is there no Aokp rom for the sprint samsung galaxy S3?

I looked everywhere, but I can only find aokp for Verizon and tmobkle and att. Why is there none for sprint? I know there are roms that have aokp included, but I can't seem to find a stand alone version

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2, seeder and ktweaker kernel
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Re: Why is there no Aokp rom for the sprint samsung galaxy S3?

Actually there's two over on xda. One is 4.2.1 and the other is 4.1.2(soon to be 4.2.1).
    I'd recommend the second as it is stable, and supported by one of the s3s main kernel devs ktoonzes and his right hand man task.

Check in the original development section.
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Actually there's two over on xda. One is 4.2.1 and the other is 4.1.2(soon to be 4.2.1).
    I'd recommend the second as it is stable, and supported by one of the s3s main kernel devs ktoonzes and his right hand man task.

Check in the original development section.
    Really? I put on aokp samsung galaxy S3 sprint and never got anything. All I got was a thread from June asking when the next update would be..

Could you post a link for me please, thanks

Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Here's the one I run its 4.1.2 don't mind the date on the thread, I believed the latest build is like 1/2/2013 or something like that.

Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Here's the one I run its 4.1.2 don't mind the date on the thread, I believed the latest build is like 1/2/2013 or something like that.

Thanks a ton

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Downloaded it, wonder why it's not listed on goo.im site tho

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Thanks a ton

No prob. I'm switching back to it myself when they update it to 4.2

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

No prob. I'm switching back to it myself when they update it to 4.2

Yea, I'm on PacMan currently and I love the aokp customizations and don't really need the cm10 stuff and barely use the paranoid android features

Running it on my Nexus 7 currently

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Just made the switch, seems good so far except unlike on Pac Man, you can't changed hardware key actions

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

No aokp doesn't have that function in the current build. I'm unsure of the features they are adding in 4.2 because they're keeping it under wraps, but that will most likely be an added feature, its very useful.

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

No aokp doesn't have that function in the current build. I'm unsure of the features they are adding in 4.2 because they're keeping it under wraps, but that will most likely be an added feature, its very useful.

Is there a changelog for the 12-2-12 update? I can't seen to finds one, and would like to see if its worth updating

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Yea, I'm on PacMan currently and I love the aokp customizations and don't really need the cm10 stuff and barely use the paranoid android features

Running it on my Nexus 7 currently

How stable is PACman? I'm looking to give it a try but i'm kinda nervous about how stable it is.
    Did I help you at all? Return the favor by giving me a "thanks"
    LG Rumor -> LG Rumor Touch -> LG Optimus S (Cyanogenmod 7.2 on 2.3.5) -> Samsung Galaxy S3 (MK3 Barebones on 4.3) -> LG Nexus 5 (Carbon Nightlies on 4.4.2)
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Poison630 View Post
    How stable is PACman? I'm looking to give it a try but i'm kinda nervous about how stable it is.
    It was stable, but the ktweaker kernel broke it for me

Its a very good and highly customizable ROM, only issue is that when you reboot or your ui crashes, your nav bar reverts to stock white

Other than that, it's great

But I would also consider jellybam, which has similar if not more features, and will be the next ROM I flash

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

It was stable, but the ktweaker kernel broke it for me

Its a very good and highly customizable ROM, only issue is that when you reboot or your ui crashes, your nav bar reverts to stock white

Other than that, it's great

But I would also consider jellybam, which has similar if not more features, and will be the next ROM I flash

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger
    Never heard of jellybam but i'll definitely check it out
    LG Rumor -> LG Rumor Touch -> LG Optimus S (Cyanogenmod 7.2 on 2.3.5) -> Samsung Galaxy S3 (MK3 Barebones on 4.3) -> LG Nexus 5 (Carbon Nightlies on 4.4.2)
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Never heard of jellybam but i'll definitely check it out
    Yea, it's definitely a good alterative

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

Downloaded it, wonder why it's not listed on goo.im site tho

The developer might not list the ROM with goo.im, some will list only with ROM Toolbox. I don't bother with that anymore I just check on XDA.

17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by stevedub View Post
    The developer might not list the ROM with goo.im, some will list only with ROM Toolbox. I don't bother with that anymore I just check on XDA.

Oh ok, thanks

18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

looking for the 4.2 build 3 version of this rom, but it seems the latest for this rom is from december

19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

seems like they moved to a different thread

20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

On 4.2.2 now

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 running AOKP 4.2.2

No,you did not misread that

Banned

Global Posts
    833 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

On 4.2.2 now

Sent from my Samsung galaxy s3 running AOKP 4.2.2

No,you did not misread that
    Best ROM I've tried so far: and it does not disappoint... it's smooth as hell!

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

seems like they moved to a different thread
    Did you ever find a way to turn on toggles in the notificaiton bar? maybe i've overlooked it
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Did you ever find a way to turn on toggles in the notificaiton bar? maybe i've overlooked it
    Yes, on 4.2.2, with a two finger swipe, you can see your toggles and with one press you can change them, like activating gps for ex

24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    I will check this out, thanks

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    Yet another ROM to flash...im becoming a total flashaholic lol
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast