How to tell Odexed or DeOdexed?
Is there any sure fire way to tell whether a ROM is Odexed or DeOdexed, like looking at any files settings, etc?
Doesn't seem like all ROMs are documented equally, leaving some questions about some minor details here and there. Mind you, I'm not b1tching 'bout anything as I have been quite tickled by everyone's capabilities and willingness to assist.
Thanks for your help...
- 01-08-2013, 07:26 PM #2
Re: How to tell Odexed or DeOdexed?If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 16Last Post: 09-17-2010, 03:52 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 24Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:13 AM
- By Umass021 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2010, 05:22 PM
- By AllGood in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:28 PM
- By scaots in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:45 AM