Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buddlespit
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [SOLVED] HELP stuck on Samsung boot screen.

Really really upset right now. Please see this thread. I need help real bad.

Phones memory not cleared after system restore
    Last edited by Ez Duzit; 01-12-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    Wannabe kewl

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations TW-JB

Default Re: HELP Bad advice now stuck on boot screen.

I guess I can answer here too.... Have you tried checking the md5 of your nand backup? Maybe try to do another restore?
    "I drank what!?!?!" ~Socrates
    "Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor." ~NASA, 1965
    New users, click here!!
    Sprint Sammy GS3 | MB1 | Wicked Sensations JB v2.1 | TWRP 2.4.3.0
    Thanked by:
    Ez Duzit likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HELP Bad advice now stuck on boot screen.

Thanks for quick response. Checked md5 checkbox this time and restoring right now. Let you know how it goes. Eh just finished, rebooting system now fingers crossed. SWEET!!!
    THANK YOU, thank you, thank you.

Nandroid was good, but I needed to check the md5 sum and that did the trick. HUGE sigh of relief. Phone up and running just in time for me to go to work.

Default Re: [SOLVED] HELP stuck on Samsung boot screen.

how do you check the md5?.. I have a samsung galaxy proclaim and my phone just keeps rebooting itself.. i tried factory reset and clearing the cache but didnt work :\ please help.

Okay. I have went over threads here and elsewhere about the www and I am still stuck. Turn on my phone and all I see is Google. When I enter bootloader mode I have gotten fastboot status failed and fastboot status okay. I can unlock and re-lock the bootloader but I cannot flash the stock recovery or cwm. I have done several factory resets and wiped the cache partition. I've been using skip fresh's toolkit and have not had a problem with it yet. All this started when I tried to side load an update zip to bring my rooted device to 4.3 jb. If it helps any I was running jb 4.2.1 rooted stock rom on the Sprint now network.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Taylor1 View Post
    Okay. I have went over threads here and elsewhere about the www and I am still stuck. Turn on my phone and all I see is Google. When I enter bootloader mode I have gotten fastboot status failed and fastboot status okay. I can unlock and re-lock the bootloader but I cannot flash the stock recovery or cwm. I have done several factory resets and wiped the cache partition. I've been using skip fresh's toolkit and have not had a problem with it yet. All this started when I tried to side load an update zip to bring my rooted device to 4.3 jb. If it helps any I was running jb 4.2.1 rooted stock rom on the Sprint now network.
    what device are you talking about. you dont see google with a S3 or have a locked boot loader(at least until Knox)

I'm sorry. All of that and in the wrong device forum. Should be in the Sprint Galaxy Nexus forum.