Installed CM10 stable, can't turn on Google Now?
Every time I try to activate it, it takes me through the description of what the program does. At the end I click "Yes, I'm in." but and then it takes me to the search bar. Then that's it. I can't get to any cards, even when accessing settings manually.
- 01-16-2013, 12:00 PM #3
- 2,084 Posts
Re: Installed CM10 stable, can't turn on Google Now?
Yea, once you flash a ROM, it's a good idea to check Google play for any updates first
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central ForumsAndroid is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz
I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
- By Shawn Magm in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 01-16-2013, 06:26 PM
- By funkmeisterbrau in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:18 AM
- By nmangiafesto86 in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2011, 06:39 PM
- By Saturn2K in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:22 PM
- By Saturn2K in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:11 PM