Camera auto contrast setting not sticking
Rooted sprint rom. I just did a hard reset on the phone and noticed that my auto contrast option in camera settings is not saving. Every time I close the camera, the setting goes back to off. Is there any way to have it enabled all the time? Like chenging a code in the systems file?
- 01-24-2013, 04:05 PM #2
Re: Camera auto contrast setting not sticking
Yep, that's how it works for me, too.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 05-26-2013, 12:12 PM #6
- By stas333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2013, 10:34 AM
- By GilmourD in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2012, 05:18 PM
- By ihbsbA in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:53 PM
- By bender29 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:50 AM
- By slthree in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:48 PM