1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth issue on Paranoid Android

I have noticed that I have no low end when streaming music from my GS3 to my car stereo. I have adjusted the DSP settings under bluetooth, but it doesn't seem to effect the audio no matter what I do. My buddy was streaming over the same deck with his phone and it sounded great. Has anyone else had this issue, if so does anyone know of a fix? Thanks.

Default Re: Bluetooth issue on Paranoid Android

Haven't heard of this issue, but usually when you encounter a bug that isn't known, you should consider either re-flashing or re-downloading and flashing the ROM again

I've had issues with audio on an Aokp ROM that would cause my nexus to switch itself to silent every few seconds, decided to download the ROM again and flashed it, and it was perfect after that

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens