Which ROM do you like best?

Which ROM is best?

• Total voters
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
AC is much more civil compared to XDA imho. Ask the wrong question there and you can/will be flamed.

Xda takes a massive dump on ac in terms of useful ROM information and their app reviews as well as the apps and games forum

Ac takes a dump on Xda in terms of friendliness and just the overall feel of the form

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
imho, Goodness 8.03 is the most complete Jellybean based ROM available. Working MultiView, tons of optional themes and mods, choice of 8 different lock screens, improved sound quality and lots of baked in options. There is even an option for using call recording (only with the Anthrax kernel though). Mijjah seems to always be 1 step ahead of the rest of the developers. My next favorite developers and ROMs are:
Dazedandconfused - Wicked Sensations 2.0
Joshbeach - Jelly Bomb 13
Kennyglass123 - The Peoples ROM 3.1
Clark44 - FreeGS3 3.0

All these ROMs are great and are well supported through the xda forums. You will learn a ton about rooting and options over at xda: Sprint Galaxy S3 Android Development - xda-developers

Can I have a link to the Goodness 8.03 ROM? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

UPDATE: Nevermind... found it here !

Dew2Live

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
This is my first post on AC. I am completely new to rooting and flashing. I don't see the big deal in asking for what someone thinks is the best, most stable rom out there. It really gives noobs like me something to think about lol

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
This is my first post on AC. I am completely new to rooting and flashing. I don't see the big deal in asking for what someone thinks is the best, most stable rom out there. It really gives noobs like me something to think about lol

I agree

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Dew2Live

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I have noticed that, but I haven't dared to post on there yet lol. I will just stick to browsing the roms on XDA and hopefully if I ever have any problems, I can get the answer here.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
For TW I suggest Mother of all ROMs 4.1.2 or The People ROM or Darth stalker. For AOSP I suggest AOKP 4.2.1 or CM 10.1.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
GiantJay For AOSP I suggest anyone and everyone to try the new PACman v19.9. It's pure awesomeness and great battery ife even though it's still in beta.
phippsy- I HIGHLY recommend Goodness. It has working multiview and is just overall a sick ROM with loads of customization at your fingertips.

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
GiantJay For AOSP I suggest anyone and everyone to try the new PACman v19.9. It's pure awesomeness and great battery ife even though it's still in beta.
phippsy- I HIGHLY recommend Goodness. It has working multiview and is just overall a sick ROM with loads of customization at your fingertips.

May check that version of pacman out even i prefer touchwiz over aosp for a certain feature

Ga101698

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
imho, Goodness 8.03 is the most complete Jellybean based ROM available. Working MultiView, tons of optional themes and mods, choice of 8 different lock screens, improved sound quality and lots of baked in options. There is even an option for using call recording (only with the Anthrax kernel though). Mijjah seems to always be 1 step ahead of the rest of the developers. My next favorite developers and ROMs are:
Dazedandconfused - Wicked Sensations 2.0
Joshbeach - Jelly Bomb 13
Kennyglass123 - The Peoples ROM 3.1
Clark44 - FreeGS3 3.0

All these ROMs are great and are well supported through the xda forums. You will learn a ton about rooting and options over at xda: Sprint Galaxy S3 Android Development - xda-developers

I'm partial to Goodness 8.0.5a myself.

hewey_mx5

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
This is my first post on AC. I have been running DarthStalker for about 2 weeks now and it has been amazing. No issues at all, it's loaded with extra features, and it supports just about all the native features of the phone.

Whiplashh

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Been using the CM10 since I got the s3, and love it! :D
Been using better bean as my theme (look for it on the market) and it basically gives you inverted apps plus more! Pretty awesome :D

Sent From A Hue'd Cyanogenmod10 Galaxy S3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary