Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Anybody try the M.O.A.R.?

i just flashed the rom and no signal and now my phone is stucc on the moar screen

ROM
    MOAR 9

You'll have to pull the battery and start over, happened to me yesterday.
    Galaxy S3 running MOAR Official v9.0. 50+ Mods Morphology 3.9.14

David

Hey Dave, I just thought of one thing you might want to try. Go to Settings / System Update and update PRL and Profile.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:

ROM
    MOAR 9

Thanks, I tried that earlier but will have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if the 4G acts right, I am in 3G area at my house in South Jersey, they just started working on the towers around here. My speeds were less than 3G today and the connection kept dropping mid test. Also depletes the battery when that happens, I am curious on how the battery is going to hold up. I do like the extra volume, but when I turned on an equalizer it did get low again, I'll have to run morphology and change to real loud when I feel like playing again.

I really like the battery bar at the top and the animation that it does, makes it easy on my old eyes.

I just ran a 3G test and it seems better, 2.7 Mbps down.
    Last edited by Super Dave426; 06-24-2013 at 08:41 PM.

David

I installed the MOAR ROM yesterday and couldn't get my wifi to work. Everytime I turned it on it turned itself back off. I reflashed the stock 4.3 rom back and all is fine. I also tried the clean ROM 8.1 and had the same issue with Wifi. It seem all the custom roms I try get no wifi. Is there a way for me to get the wifi back, I am following the OP to a tee.

I have the Verizon Galaxy S3 i535 with the latest (crappy) 4.3 OTA update.

Thanks in advance.

I just tried it again loaded the MOAR "Mother Of All ROMS" and also installed the ML1 Modem.zip.....Still no Wi-Fi....Puzzled...Please Help.
    Last edited by Mike Armstrong1; 03-27-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Patrick View Post
    And another question: Do you guys like Apex or Nova Launcher?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    I use NOVA and like it better than APEX, there both good but I prefer NOVA. It really depends on your preferences and how you plan to use it.
    Last edited by Mike Armstrong1; 03-27-2014 at 10:42 AM. Reason: replied inside of the quotes, had to replace my reply.

I reflashed the ML_1 modem a second time to no avail. (I read on another forum that this might work). I'm lost now, I think I would like this ROM a lot but not without wifi.

ROM
    MOAR 9

I can't help because I have Sprint and the modem is MK3, this is a Sprint forum, I have no idea what is up with Verizon, did you ask in the MOAR thread at xda in the Verizon area, where you should get the ROM from?

Start at this post and 8 later a guy resolves it, not sure what you did so you need to research........
    Last edited by Super Dave426; 03-27-2014 at 03:25 PM.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave426 View Post
    I can't help because I have Sprint and the modem is MK3, this is a Sprint forum, I have no idea what is up with Verizon, did you ask in the MOAR thread at xda in the Verizon area, where you should get the ROM from?

Start at this post and 8 later a guy resolves it, not sure what you did so you need to research........
    I'm not sure how to ask in the XDA forum. I have been a member for years but it says I'm not yet able to post.

Thanks for the response. I'll keep looking.and I'll follow your link here.
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Armstrong1 View Post
    I reflashed the ML_1 modem a second time to no avail. (I read on another forum that this might work). I'm lost now, I think I would like this ROM a lot but not without wifi.
    What ROM, exactly, did you download? Please post a link. You might also try asking in the Verizon rooting forum: Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

ROM
    MOAR 9

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Armstrong1 View Post
    I'm not sure how to ask in the XDA forum. I have been a member for years but it says I'm not yet able to post.

Thanks for the response. I'll keep looking.and I'll follow your link here.
    Thanks,
    You're welcome, it looks like it takes a few flashes and reboots. I forget how to post at xda, I know you need between 5 and 10 posts to link so the post needs to be clean, after you verify your account. Did you verify the email they sent? You have to fill in the verify challenge with the weird looking word. Here .

David

MOAR is the Shiza!!!!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234