Anyone running Goodness Reborn

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have run it and its on my other halfs phone. I do keep it on the SD card just in case. It is a good one also.

Sent from my GS3 sporting Wicked Sensations...

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed Goodness Reborn last night. So far everything seems to be working fine. However, I tried to update PRL and Profile (not sure if that's necessary), but I get an error message with both that the "update can't be completed. Please try again later." Any ideas?

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I had done a search on this forum and found a thread that suggested trying ##72786#, which I did, and I got an error message that my phone's activation couldn't be completed. And I could no longer make a call on my phone. Kinda freaked out, but cleared cache, dalvik, and did a factory reset (maybe overkill, but it's not a big deal to me), and it's back working. The PRL/Profile still can't be updated, but as long as everything else is working, I suppose I'll just let it go for now. If it becomes an issue, I'll just flash WS again. I never seemed to have a problem with that ROM. :) Thanks again for the reply! (Oh, I did try the ##72787#, and nothing happened...not sure what's up with that.)

hewey_mx5

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Just installed this. It gave me a pretty good scare when I first booted it up though because there was no boot animation or other screens at all and my phone looked like it was off but it came to life eventually and all is good so far. The scrolling wallpaper makes the transitions between my pages a bit laggy though.

hewey_mx5

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Okay just found a weird little thing. I changed my toggles and added the day and am pm for the clock. After I did this, a green line appeared at the very top of my screen. When I open the pulldown, it gets covered. Any ideas how to get rid of this?

hewey_mx5

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Okay just found a weird little thing. I changed my toggles and added the day and am pm for the clock. After I did this, a green line appeared at the very top of my screen. When I open the pulldown, it gets covered. Any ideas how to get rid of this?

I feel adequately stupid. There is a battery bar mod that I turned on without noticing and that's what it was.

benbigtruck

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
ive been running goodness reborn for quite awhile. had it on my sprint s3 and have it on my verizon s3. its a great rom, but im gettin the itch to test drive hyperdrive or another similiar. i also run kt747 kernel and have great results with it.

Marquan Jones

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I also am using this ROM and my only concern is that the ability to swap calls while I'm already on a call is unavailable. If anyone knows a fix for this or if I'm just missing the setting please share the wealth. LOL! Thanks in advance. Other than that best ROM I've found. (Galaxy S3 Sprint)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante