Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By meyerweb
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is paranoid android available for the sprint gs3?

I've been trying to find this rom again, so far the only thing I've seen is version 2.55 from rom toolbox as being the latest version available for the sprint version.

And when I check the goo.im site, I only see att and tmobile gs3

Can anyone help, thanks

My name is Soundtrack to Chaos, and I have a fetish for external chargers, big batteries, power outlets and extension cords and surge protectors... I need help
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Default Re: Is paranoid android available for the sprint gs3?

According to this, it is:

Here's the thread that article links to:

However, if one clicks on the link to the ROM, the file name include i9300, so it looks like it's only for the international version, and not Sprint. You know what happens when you flash an i9300 ROM to a Sprint phone....
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
    Abe05 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    According to this, it is:

Here's the thread that article links to:

However, if one clicks on the link to the ROM, the file name include i9300, so it looks like it's only for the international version, and not Sprint. You know what happens when you flash an i9300 ROM to a Sprint phone....
    You get free cookies? Lol, Jk

There must be an unofficial one or something then, because I had the rom before in like November, but I can't seem to figure where I got it from

Thanks anyway!

My name is Soundtrack to Chaos, and I have a fetish for external chargers, big batteries, power outlets and extension cords and surge protectors... I need help
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Global Posts
    13,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    You get free cookies? Lol, Jk

There must be an unofficial one or something then, because I had the rom before in like November, but I can't seem to figure where I got it from

Thanks anyway!

When I was flashing ROMs I looked at it, but since I didn't see a file for my model number I didn't do it. Didn't want to chance any problems.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    When I was flashing ROMs I looked at it, but since I didn't see a file for my model number I didn't do it. Didn't want to chance any problems.
    I guess they stopped developing for the sprint version after 2.55 because that's the last one available via rom toolbox

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

Global Posts
    13,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

I guess they stopped developing for the sprint version after 2.55 because that's the last one available via rom toolbox

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die
    I am currently running MOAR and I love it. Very customizable. My icons are all a lime green and I was able to match almost everything else to the same color.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I am currently running MOAR and I love it. Very customizable. My icons are all a lime green and I was able to match almost everything else to the same color.
    Not a fan of touchwiz ROMs

Looking to try out the new paranoid android halo features

Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

. It's f'ing amazing. And even has themes hahaa.

Global Posts
    13,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Not a fan of touchwiz ROMs

Looking to try out the new paranoid android halo features

You might like LiquidSmooth.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

You might like LiquidSmooth.
    Lol, that's what I'm running

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    . It's f'ing amazing. And even has themes hahaa.
    Trying it out now, thanks!

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Yeaaaa... Not happening, idk Wth that white bubble is, maybe it's because of the theme?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is paranoid android available for the sprint gs3?-uploadfromtaptalk1369155170058.jpg  

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Yea, it was the theme. Anyway, the app really isn't for me I guess. Thanks anyway, only reason I wanted to go back to pa was to see how it worked