Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default get msl for sprint galaxy s3

Does the phone have to be rooted first? I've tried the msl app and terminal emulator and it will not show the msl. What am I doing wrong?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: get msl for sprint galaxy s3

Get My MSL worked for me, before rooting. It doesn't seem to work after rooting, for some odd reason:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tware.getmymsl
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you. I'm going to try it out.

Posted via Android Central App

I have a sprint samsung galaxy s3 and I was gonna get it flashed to another carrier, I bought the phone off craigs list and dnt have the account holders info. The other carrier told me to get the msl, so I called sprint and they wouldn't give it to me, I've tried every thing (mymsl, terminal emmulator) and nothing worked. I know the phone has a clean esn and all just dnt understand why I can't. Get the msl. I have the imei and meid if anyone could help.

Imei: 990003351239690

Meid: 256691486901194345

If anybody could help it will be greatly appreciated.

I'd try calling back until you get a rep that will help, or maybe visit a local Sprint store. A tech at a Sprint store gave me mine last month. Otherwise, this might help:

[How To] Retrieve MSL CDMA Workshop Method - xda-developers
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

They told me they couldn't do anything w\o a legit phone number. The number that is in the phone is 000-000-9069

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I'd try calling back until you get a rep that will help, or maybe visit a local Sprint store. A tech at a Sprint store gave me mine last month. Otherwise, this might help:

[How To] Retrieve MSL CDMA Workshop Method - xda-developers
    Hun, this is for an HTC phone. The drivers are specifically modified for this, not the SG3

Sorry, I copied the wrong link. Hmm, there is one for the S3, but I can't find it right now. I'll keep looking.