- 4 Posts
Cant use keyboard/back button on cm 10 nightly rom
I have a backup stock_with_root that i'd like to load. It's been a long time and i want to have a usable phone again, i can mess with roms later. I've been trying to get some input on forums but have had no luck. It seems like a simple fix to me, i obviously just don't understand it all the way.
Can someone please tell me how to reflash my stock rom that is installed as a backup under clockworkmod file. EIther that or tell me how to install a keyboard. My old rom was android 4.1.2, this one is running android 4.3. I would really like to solve this tonight as i need a phone tommotow morning.
- 08-20-2013, 01:11 AM #2
- 8,053 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By ChasDROID in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:23 AM
- By jneusch in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:28 PM
- By mangurian in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 09:14 PM
- By Stamponephoto in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:17 PM
- By sam2400 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:11 PM