- 11 Posts
I guess this is a two part question, first what ever happened to the s3 having wireless charging, we are now almost two years into this device and it has become an after thought. The second part is wireless charging specifically supported by the MOAR rom? yesterday i pulled the power plug with my charge at 99% and got a pop up that said "corded charging disconnected, now wireless charging" than went away.
- 09-05-2013, 03:19 PM #2
- 5,166 Posts
Re: Wireless charging?
1. I think it's safe to say Samsung will never produce a wireless charging kit for the S3. There are, however, Qi and Touchstone compatible backs available on ebay, and probably other places.
2. This message seems to pop up occasionally even on stock ROMs. There some weird little glitch in the ROM. Since MOAR is based on the stock ROM, it has the same glitch.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 09-05-2013, 11:00 PM #4
- By AZwldcats in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 44Last Post: 10-07-2013, 05:20 PM
- By jose3456 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:38 AM
- By Fearless Freep in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 20Last Post: 09-11-2013, 03:57 PM
- By coolguy27 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:55 PM
- By procrastination in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:25 PM