- 16 Posts
[Help] Won't turn on and charge after battery loss
So my phone running CM 10.1.3 RC2, turned off randomly. So I tried to reboot but kept getting stuck on the Samsung boot logo. I rebooted to CWM recovery mode, wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted which I thought would fix the problem somehow which it did. However, when it said "Android upgrading", my phone lost battery (thought the phone charger was plugged in). When I plugged it in the outlet it used to bring me to the battery charging logo but after I tried turning it on afterwards, it refused. The phone doesn't respond when I tried to turn it on and when I plug it into the outlet, there is no battery indicator. How can I fix this? Somehow, the phone might be trying to continue to turn on but is not responding when I try to actually turn it on.
Last edited by bonsly16; 09-14-2013 at 12:10 PM.
- By Dylan Boudreau in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2013, 06:35 PM
- By laquirrel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 04:34 AM
- By Pleasehelp77 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:43 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 10:43 PM
- By cathy112331990 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 10:27 PM