- 10-01-2013, 12:51 PM #2
- 10-01-2013, 07:42 PM #3PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 10-01-2013, 08:06 PM #4'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By jgrayson60 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2014, 12:09 PM
- By George Jenkinson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:54 AM
- By rubbles88 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:24 AM
- By Rodney456 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 05:11 AM
- By Lorrie Whalen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:06 AM