- 10-26-2013, 09:40 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 10-26-2013, 10:09 AM #3
- 11-05-2013, 06:30 PM #5
- 11-06-2013, 03:36 AM #6
- 329 Posts
Re: Is there an app for detecting defective apps?
It's not a sure chance, but it's chance you might try
There is an example of log that uncovered the cause of one of these unwanted push notifications ads.
As you see in this phone logging, the ad is "Zombie Land" and the app which pushed the ad in the notification bar is "Go Keyboard".
Last edited by Adamsberg; 11-06-2013 at 04:06 AM.
- By Zookeeper63 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 34Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:26 PM
- By buzzyclonecattleman in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:40 PM
- By Redjenjen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:25 PM
- By gyroslice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:41 PM