1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default transparent Play Store will not work!

Just as the title says I've tried everything from team blackout to Verizon mods. Can not get playstores transparency to set. No matter what mod I flash or what I do I cannot get it to work. Has anybody else had this problem..?

*Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater. - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: transparent Play Store will not work!

oh yeah lol I am running rootbox and KT747. But have tried several other ROMS and cannot get it to work no matter what!

*Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater. - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: transparent Play Store will not work!

Okay me and a friend were able to get a partial mod working. But it now all the updates have to be uninstalled before opening the application. It is blackouts newest Playstore.

So I guess I'm asking for a new way to stop the updates to the playstore. I've tried titanium backup (I've heard that has worked in the past..And have a pro version) and scripts and zips and tricks of lore. I'm stumped...

Lol.