leaving forum... wanna take over?

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Due to lack of moderator in guide support, among other things I have to relinquish my title and handle.. I feel as though there's no reward an answering a question that a hundred other people can do so easily. If anyone feels as though they want to take over the ROM list and recovery fix threads just shoot me a PM and I will go ahead and figure a way to give them to you.

With that said I'm going to leave you all now. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Due to lack of moderator in guide support, among other things I have to relinquish my title and handle.. I feel as though there's no reward an answering a question that a hundred other people can do so easily. If anyone feels as though they want to take over the ROM list and recovery fix threads just shoot me a PM and I will go ahead and figure a way to give them to you.

With that said I'm going to leave you all now. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable, and I'm sorry to see you go. Thanks for your efforts in building the ROM list.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
So what, do you want official pat on the back to feel good? All of us who help out here do it without any official support or help from moderators. And many of us put a lot more effort into it than you have so far. I guess some people are more generous and helpful than others.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It's people like you Meyer. You seem more pissed I'm leaving than anyone. And for the record I did say among other things.I'm having health complications fyi.

Last edited:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
It's people like you Meyer. You seem more pissed I'm leaving than anyone. And for the record I did say among other things.I'm having health complications fyi.

Sorry to hear about your health problems, but there is nothing in the OP that mentions that. Instead, the post sounds like because the mods wouldn't sticky your thread you're going to pout and go home. Most of us are here to help, not to receive accolades from the mods, and put a lot of time in with no reward other than satisfaction from helping others,. You drop in, don't get what you expected, and turn your back on the community.