Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zatchbellize
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

My charging port broke on me a while ago and i currently have stock recovery and stock rom and trying to flash a custom recovery without a computer or rooting without a computer. Can this be done on 4.3. How can i get though the Knox security?

Default Re: How to root Sprint samsung galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

I haven't seen anything about that being pulled off yet. You might try digging through xda.

sent from a GS3 gone wicked
    GS3...Wicked Sensations

EVO 4G...Digital Twinturbo-retired

Default Re: How to root Sprint samsung galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

I haven't had a chance to read through this yet, but it says "browser based" rooting, so maybe you could use the browser on your phone. Good luck.

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones - xda-developers
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have tried nothing. They view my thread but don't say nothing

Default Re: How to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

Make sure you have checked "unknown sources" which is in the settings > security > unknown sources.
    Search for "framaroot" on you phone's browser...Download it, install it, open it and choose one of the exploit available.
    (IF IS AVAILABLE, CONGRATULATIONS, IF NOT... IM SORRY.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOU PHONE.

Default Re: How to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

This dose not work!! Come out with a root option that will break through knox security. .sprint s3 galaxy..

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

There are multiple ways of rooting a Knox equipped Galaxy S3, but all of them require a computer.Rooting without a computer is difficult, if not impossible.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Quote Originally Posted by zatchbellize View Post
    My charging port broke on me a while ago
    http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...b-port-repair/

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro