- 1 Posts
No os on my galaxy s3!!
ok so i was in cwm wiping the cache for a new rom when i accidently erased the os on it... now it says "No OS found on devise.. are you sure u would like to reboot your phone?" so i said yes and now all that shows up is the rom logo... does anyone know how to reinstall the os on my phone? please help!!
- 01-20-2014, 05:16 PM #2
- 01-20-2014, 06:36 PM #3
- 01-20-2014, 08:23 PM #4
Re: No os on my galaxy s3!!
Can you get back into recovery?
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM
- By molson622 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:47 PM
- By digitalfreaknyc in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:16 AM
- By jaileer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:35 PM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:26 PM