- 4 Posts
Unroot 4.3 cause Bricked.
I tried to unroot my phone (SPH-L710, 16gb) and it bricked. I did not see the warning message to unroot the phone. It was my fault.
I can boot my phone into download mode, so I used odin to flash the stock rom; however, it was failed. Can any one suggest method to solve my problem?
Please help me.. T.T
- 02-09-2014, 09:11 AM #2
Re: Unroot 4.3 cause Bricked.
Which ROM did you try to flash? Build Number?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By HarleyDav in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:48 AM
- By williamw1987 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:51 AM
- By eager2merge in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:25 PM
- By LeslieM8625 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:12 PM
- By Steve1163 in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:50 PM