Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default list of roms for the galaxy s3

Stock rooted OTA 4.3 for SPH-L710 with mk3 bootloader. Compatable roms flashable in custom recovery? When roms with other boot loaders are attempted to be installed on devices with similar builds, the custom recovery said installation aborted status 7. This means the bootloader in the rom doesnt match the already installed bootloader and is automatically aborted.

Posted via Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: list of roms for the galaxy s3

Touchwiz based roms

Are you on Sprint? If not, ignore everything I write, as I don't know if it's applicable. But once you have the 4.3 kernel, with Knox, installed you're not going to be able to overwrite it with a Kernel that doesn't include Knox. Many people have bricked their phones trying to do so with Odin.

There's a list of ROMs at the top of this forum: Sprint S3: ROM list + Kernels + 4.4 Kit-kat

Personally, I'm partial to MOAR 8.0, so I can't speak to others. Here's a link to MOAR: [ROM][MOAR][MK3] v8.0 / 30+ Mods / Theme on the fly / Floating Multiwindow [01.27.14] - xda-developers
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Bliss View Post
    Stock rooted OTA 4.3 for SPH-L710 with mk3 bootloader. Compatable roms flashable in custom recovery? When roms with other boot loaders are attempted to be installed on devices with similar builds, the custom recovery said installation aborted status 7. This means the bootloader in the rom doesnt match the already installed bootloader and is automatically aborted.