list of roms for the galaxy s3

Seth Bliss

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Stock rooted OTA 4.3 for SPH-L710 with mk3 bootloader. Compatable roms flashable in custom recovery? When roms with other boot loaders are attempted to be installed on devices with similar builds, the custom recovery said installation aborted status 7. This means the bootloader in the rom doesnt match the already installed bootloader and is automatically aborted.

Posted via Android Central App

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Are you on Sprint? If not, ignore everything I write, as I don't know if it's applicable. But once you have the 4.3 kernel, with Knox, installed you're not going to be able to overwrite it with a Kernel that doesn't include Knox. Many people have bricked their phones trying to do so with Odin.

There's a list of ROMs at the top of this forum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...9-sprint-s3-rom-list-kernels-4-4-kit-kat.html

Personally, I'm partial to MOAR 8.0, so I can't speak to others. Here's a link to MOAR: [ROM][MOAR][MK3] v8.0 / 30+ Mods / Theme on the fly / Floating Multiwindow [01.27.14] - xda-developers

johnbU713

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Stock rooted OTA 4.3 for SPH-L710 with mk3 bootloader. Compatable roms flashable in custom recovery? When roms with other boot loaders are attempted to be installed on devices with similar builds, the custom recovery said installation aborted status 7. This means the bootloader in the rom doesnt match the already installed bootloader and is automatically aborted.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463