Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seanskiT1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google maps and wicked v.05

I just upgraded from wicked sensations last series. I am an over the road driver and I use google maps constantly. I leave my phone plugged in and the screen live all day long. No issues. Since I upgraded my google maps now can not keep up with the power demand, I slowly discharge even though I am plugged in. I am not sure if this has something to do with the new series rom or something else in my phone. If anyone has ideas please let me know. This is kind of critical to me.

Default Re: Google maps and wicked v.05

Are you using a custom kernel? Have you tried wiping cache and davlic?
    And try another cable and all. I know it may not seem like a likely problem but I just went through this same thing. Was about to go to sprint... but swapped chargers and it is charging fine now.

*Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater. - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Thanked by:

P.S. you can also make a nand and start uninstalling the last few updated apps one by one... see if this helps... anything goes wrong you can flash your backup.. XD

*Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater. - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Thanked by 2:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I am using whatever Kernal comes with the download. I don't know enough to go too far with my phone, I know enough to be a danger to myself. Thinkin I'll break it .....I was thinking about the charger and or cord. I am thinking of downloading a different rom, but I like wicked and am use to it so I am reluctant to change.
    Thanked by:

First i would try a new cable. If that doesn't help you can flash a different kernel thru myhub. I'd try the stock kernel first.

sent from a GS3 gone Wicked
    GS3...Wicked Sensations

EVO 4G...Digital Twinturbo-retired
    Thanked by:
    macmov 
    DaisFlaque likes this.