Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default trying to unroot via odin FAIL

ok so i rooted my phone and now im trying to unroot it and go back to stock since i cant seem to get service while on a rom which is annoying so as im trying to go back to stock via odin i keep getting fail when it finishes and ive also tried via the recovery menu but i keep getting installation aborted. can someone plz help me

Default Re: trying to unroot via odin FAIL

What version of Android are you on, and trying to load? What file are you trying to load through Odin? Is there a particular procedure you're following to unroot? If so, can you link to it?

Also, can you do a screen capture of the Odin window with the fail, and post it here, so we can see what all your settings are in Odin?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanks but i already figured it out since i had already previously installed the 4.3 firmware and i was not aware that i could not install a lower firmware when unrooting which was what i was trying to do but i got

I suspected that might be the issue. Glad you got it sorted.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.