Any way to get Ultra Power Save Mode on GS3 Sprint?

Fredo Fosco

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I've used the Note 3 UPSM mod from Xposed Installer, but it doesn't really work... I'm running stock ROM 4.4.2, but I'm 100% willing to flash custom ROM.

Posted via the Android Central App

Fredo Fosco

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
hi, im looking for the exact thing. i was wondering if you found anything on this topic.:)

Hey dude... There's nothing on this anywhere :/ check out Likewise ROM for the S3, it worked for me but he's updated it and I don't know if it works anymore

Posted via the Android Central App

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Other than the black and white mode, you can pretty much do everything ultra power save does manually. Turn off data, turn off WiFi, dim the screen, etc. You could use Tasker to automate the process when battery falls below a certain level. (Tasker isn't for the feint of heart. It can be challenging to write "programs" that do what you want. -- But this should be a pretty easy script.)

Alternately, there are some power management apps in the play store that will do this sort of thing. Turning radios off when the screen is off, for example. Search for power management, or battery saver, things like that. Just don't use any features that claim to save battery by killing background tasks. That only makes things worse.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084