Sprint Preorders Start June 5th

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
What I want to know is will it be $199 with 2 year contract or will they make you mail in the rebate for $100 off making you pay $299 up front?!?! This is why I've always gone with Bestbuy because they deduct the rebate on the spot!! Whatever the case may be.....I am pre-ordering this tomorrow and pick it up in time for my July upgrade!! I have a feeling this phone WILL sell out!

inuchan

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Let's see what apple will do. Hope it won't be another EVO LTE problem

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

harriskathym

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I am going to call Best Buy tomorrow to see when they are going to take Pre Orders in the store. Got my EVO 4G LTE a week before the launch date (even though the Customs held that up a week). This one is for the Hubby and we will get it at Best Buy so he can get his reward points.

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm planning on returning my LTEVO to best buy so I can check the GS3 out. I have until thursday to return the phone, so looks like I'll be going back to my epic for a couple of weeks.

gruppe3942#AC

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,
I am currently on the Evo LTE as well. I am not happy with the picture quality nor the video quality. And from what I have read S3 uses the same sensor chip as the iphone4s which is a score in my opinion. So, my question now comes down to the display. I have never used pentile and I have heard horor stories regarding it, but on the other hand I am unhappy with the EVO. Can anyone who has owned a samsung device with pentile or any pentile screen for that matter shed some light on this subject for me. Thanks.

I know there will be a difference in display..I am simply asking will I be severly dissapointed with the pentile screen?

KennyMB

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
I am currently on the Evo LTE as well. I am not happy with the picture quality nor the video quality. And from what I have read S3 uses the same sensor chip as the iphone4s which is a score in my opinion. So, my question now comes down to the display. I have never used pentile and I have heard horor stories regarding it, but on the other hand I am unhappy with the EVO. Can anyone who has owned a samsung device with pentile or any pentile screen for that matter shed some light on this subject for me. Thanks.

I know there will be a difference in display..I am simply asking will I be severly dissapointed with the pentile screen?

I have a Bionic and love the screen. Amazing visibility in the light and the "screen door" issue is barely existent. I don't even notice it anymore. Of course it's not AMOLED so there is that. Personally I prefer my screen to that of the RAZR and S2

Sent from my XT875 using Android Central Forums

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have received an email for $50 off my next upgrade from Best Buy. That's where i'll preorder. Was gonna trade the Epic Touch but they're only giving $86 trade. I'll get over $200 on eBay or Craigslist.

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I have received an email for $50 off my next upgrade from Best Buy. That's where i'll preorder. Was gonna trade the Epic Touch but they're only giving $86 trade. I'll get over $200 on eBay or Craigslist.
$86:eek:
Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
anyone have any tips for me; im not out of contract and cant upgrade till November; think they will allow me to get it?

Hell no!! Believe me when I tell you that I tried getting an early upgrade so I could get the SG2 last year when it came out but they said no. I threatened to leave and everything but they called my bluff, lol! I tried so many times that I'm too embarrassed to mention here. I was relentless trying to get that early upgrade but it just wasn't a viable option any longer. The last time they offered early upgrades were when the Evo 3D came out and from what a Sprint retention rep told me, Sprint decided not to offer early upgrades after that (Evo 3D) because it was abused too much....whatever that means. You're going to have to wait it out unfortunately!

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
anyone have any tips for me; im not out of contract and cant upgrade till November; think they will allow me to get it?

Call the retention department 888-273-9460 and ask them to buy out your upgrade. It's available for a bunch of states (but I don't know which off the top of my head). I called on 6/1 and was able to move my upgrade from October to now for $45. I also got a a big credit for the service issues I've been having (dead zones between the two cities I work in, virtually no voice service in our house except for the airave even though the sprint tower is 1.0 miles away).

Reactions: RawisTheGameHhH

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Call the retention department 888-273-9460 and ask them to buy out your upgrade. It's available for a bunch of states (but I don't know which off the top of my head). I called on 6/1 and was able to move my upgrade from October to now for $45. I also got a a big credit for the service issues I've been having (dead zones between the two cities I work in, virtually no voice service in our house except for the airave even though the sprint tower is 1.0 miles away).

thanks; i am trying that now

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

I wonder if I could of done this last year in New York City!? If so, I wish I would of known of about this. Man, I tried hard!!!...lol!