Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Default Re: Bye Bye Sprint Hello Tmobile!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon007 View Post
    I'll have to admit I've been thinking about making the move I live in Fort Worth Texas area where LTE is suppose to work
    well it's bad real bad.
    I'd recommend you stay. LTE coverage is active in your area but isn't complete yet. With every day that passes it will only get better. A lot of people think that once Sprint says a market is launched that the entire network is up and running. This isn't true. Sometimes as little as 30% of the network is actually complete when the market launch is announced. So if you are seeing LTE in certain areas you will begin to see it fill in as they bring up more and more towers. If you research the topic you will find that market launch dates and market completion dates are often several months apart.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Download the sensorly app at the play store it shows diff companys lte in your area and others

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkChic View Post
    He'll be back..... In 2 years... Lol

Sent From My Galaxy Slll
    With how wacky tmobiles billing is I'd make that 2 months.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

ROM
    Stock

At&t isnt that bad lol,im paying $45 for unlimited talk and text and 5Gb of data,faster network,no dropped calls,good customer service.. Found a way to beat the man.. Life is good..

Sent from my S3(:

ROM
    Phantom's Blazer V1.6LG2

well according to the Sprint maps the tower 2 blocks away (Seattle WA) in the next 6 mo is just getting a voice upgrade......the one a mile further away is getting a data speed upgrade......go figure?.......either way I'll believe it when it happens.......................
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    At&t isnt that bad lol,im paying $45 for unlimited talk and text and 5Gb of data,faster network,no dropped calls,good customer service.. Found a way to beat the man.. Life is good..

Sent from my S3(:
    How can you live with 5gb per month?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Gator352 and Ntchwaidumela like this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    How can you live with 5gb per month?
    I dont download big things on the cells network,only things < 50MB. I use lte to do practically all my internet needs,ill normally use less then 4Gb. On sprint i typically uses around 2Gb cause the network was painfully slow lol. No limits on talk or text and plus only 45 a month,yea im sticking with at&t for a bit lol..

Sent from my S3(:
    Retired Ambassador

I dont download big things on the cells network,only things < 50MB. I use lte to do practically all my internet needs,ill normally use less then 4Gb. On sprint i typically uses around 2Gb cause the network was painfully slow lol. No limits on talk or text and plus only 45 a month,yea im sticking with at&t for a bit lol..

Sent from my S3(:
    I average almost 20 gb month on Sprint's slow network. 5 is pitiful....
    Eatsleepdrivesc likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    I average almost 20 gb month on Sprint's slow network. 5 is pitiful....
    Then you probably are getting speeds over 300kbs,i Rarely saw speeds faster then that,usuing 20Gb on speeds less then 300kbs seems highly unlikely,what kind of speeds are you getting with whatever network your usuing ?

Sent from my S3(:
    Retired Ambassador

Then you probably are getting speeds over 300kbs,i Rarely saw speeds faster then that,usuing 20Gb on speeds less then 300kbs seems highly unlikely,what kind of speeds are you getting with whatever network your usuing ?

Sent from my S3(:
    Anywhere from 54kbs to 500kbs. This is with 2 phones. We average 20-30gb per month.

This is sprint LTE in the Bronx NY. My 3G has improved. T-Mo 2mbps Wth Smh

Enjoy it. I think lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bye Bye Sprint Hello Tmobile!!-uploadfromtaptalk1357219426835.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by April920 View Post

Enjoy it. I think lol

Where the hell did you get that speed.
    April920 likes this.

I was very impatient with Sprint until LTE showed on my phone. I ran some speed test and consistent speed. I'm never leaving. My 3G has improved as well.

Why was this thread dug back up? Lol :what:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Thanked by:
    Downtown Taco likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Yeah I pull around 27 mb in Chicago

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

I switched to T-Mobile last month and it's been fine for me. I get on average 14 down and 2 up. My sprint service was about 1 down. Some of us can't wait for lte to come to our areas a year from now. It will be interesting to see where all the carriers are in about two years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

HSPA isnt notn but 3g on steroids its not 4g..
    April920 likes this.

Lol @3g on steroids

Quote Originally Posted by codeda View Post
    I switched to T-Mobile last month and it's been fine for me. I get on average 14 down and 2 up. My sprint service was about 1 down. Some of us can't wait for lte to come to our areas a year from now. It will be interesting to see where all the carriers are in about two years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    hopefully us old timers will be grand fathered in. I know for a fact that Verizon is grand fathering old timers that push hard as well. VoLTe will be all data, and that's when the plot thickens.data talk and text will be through data and that will be costly for any one on tiered plans.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Unfortunatley this will only last for a short period of time. I ended up keeping Sprint to give them a chance to improve and they did for a while. I am in the Houston area and now that more phones are on the LTE network speeds are once again abysmal when compared to others LTE. Inside coverage is almost non existent and renders speeds of 1.5mbs while outside coverage for me averages 3.5mbps. Good luck with these speeds as more phones drop with LTE capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by April920 View Post

Enjoy it. I think lol

Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Unfortunatley this will only last for a short period of time. I ended up keeping Sprint to give them a chance to improve and they did for a while. I am in the Houston area and now that more phones are on the LTE network speeds are once again abysmal when compared to others LTE. Inside coverage is almost non existent and renders speeds of 1.5mbs while outside coverage for me averages 3.5mbps. Good luck with these speeds as more phones drop with LTE capabilities.
    Lies lies :screwy: my cuz is is Houston and he avg the same as I do in Chicago around 27mb

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    Lies lies :screwy: my cuz is is Houston and he avg the same as I do in Chicago around 27mb

I envy you.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus lovin' Mmuzzy's 4.2.1 build of DOOOM using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Post some tests? I don't believe it either as on many forums I see Houston posting nice speed tests.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    I envy you.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus lovin' Mmuzzy's 4.2.1 build of DOOOM using Tapatalk 2
    I just pulled this earlier today

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bye Bye Sprint Hello Tmobile!!-uploadfromtaptalk1357338430270.jpg  
    April920 likes this.

This thread might be dead but I was wondering every0one says tmobile throttles data after certain amount of usage and it says so on their website but the unlimited plan it should not throttle data does it?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast