Sprint Pre-order Delivery?

crow11ad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it will be delayed. This is not like the LTEvo. Samsung released it pretty much everywhere else first. Crapple bought one in London and just now.saying something.

One judge has already said enough is enough. Sprints page hasn't been changing like it was for the LTEvo. Crapple.is not a God, they are just being Crapple.

Sykotc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
The Crapple injunction was thrown out before it was even heard, the last I had heard. With any luck they should be starting the shipping sometime later this week. (crosses fingers)

Reactions: crow11ad

tdoom15

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
My guess is that it will ship out anywhere from 6/15-6/18, with people starting to recieve it starting next monday/tuesday. Just a guess though.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
The Crapple injunction was thrown out before it was even heard, the last I had heard. With any luck they should be starting the shipping sometime later this week. (crosses fingers)

Where did you hear this from?? I think apple still has time to file a restraining order for a temporary ban

gmdphd

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Where did you hear this from?? I think apple still has time to file a restraining order for a temporary ban

I think the injunction you are referring to is the one between Apple and Motorola. Apple's injunction on the Samsung Galaxy S3 has yet to be decided.

mgre03

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with sprint order status. Said Yes they are trying to get them shipped so they will be in our hands the day prior to the release date. Said release is Thurs the 21st it should ship on Monday the 18th. Then he said "if not sooner". Asked if possible they would start shipping after the "pre release party" on the 12th. He said he had no information on that.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, questions...i preordered my samsung device and i have a confirmation number. When i go to check the order status the information is blank under Status:

Is this normal, is this the same with you guys?

That's normal. The info won't start showing until the day of, or one day after, it's actually shipped.

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
do you guys have any guess as to when we will start to receive our phones? i really like seeing this statement on the pre-order "If you pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S III, we’ll do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Thursday, June 21"

in addition i really hope a signature is not required at the time of delivery!

i just noticed they took the june 21st date out of that sentence; its now states "We know you are dying to get your hands on your new device. And when you pre-order one, we'll do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse."

Possible delay?

mc7hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
@raw, where do you see that? I checked my order status and it still says on or before the 21st.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

famousstarchriss

#instaflash
May 22, 2012
Visit site
"Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Thursday, June 21. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder. "

Yep mine still says this.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
When we preordered our Evo 4G from Best Buy two years ago they did not release them until the release date specified.

Yesterday I ordered a Pebble Blue GS3 from Radio Shack and they would not promise any deliverly date. I also wanted a while one but RS did not have them available.

I called Sprint tonight and ordered a white one and they stated that it would be shipped so that I would receive it on the 21st. They have not provided a tracking number as of yet.

mc7hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I hope your guarantee is right. I am prepared to get it the 21st, but earlier would be fantastic. I want this phone now!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums