WTF!!!!! Sprint has sold out of 16gb Whites already????

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't surprise me. What does surprise me is it took till the end of the day.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Everyone got that email. If you read it, it says it is out of stock or pre ordered. Of course it's pre ordered. They don't have any in stock yet (blue or white).

Relax... :D

Reactions: Makad and lennyj17

lennyj17

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Can't be sold out if they have no stock in the first place lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

No Sprint - Only sell a certain quantity on Pre-Order, so they will/can/have sold out of their Pre Order stock. I think the GNex or the GSII had sold out of Pre Orders

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
What was the reason for your cancel? Just curious.....

I realized I got caught up in that silly upgrade fever, but then logic kicked in.

The more I read about it and saw samples, the more I concluded that it wasn't a big upgrade from the Epic Touch I now have. Certainly not worth adding a 2-year contract to get one. I just realized that I have no complaints about the GS2, and I'm rather enjoying the "4G" I get from my office. No LTE expected any time soon.

I'll likely go the route I often do... pick it up on Craigslist from an upgrader in a month or two when the next big phone is out or some silly fool is switching to the iPhone5. :) However, I'll likely wait until LTE is at least announced as coming to my city.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I realized I got caught up in that silly upgrade fever, but then logic kicked in.

The more I read about it and saw samples, the more I concluded that it wasn't a big upgrade from the Epic Touch I now have. Certainly not worth adding a 2-year contract to get one. I just realized that I have no complaints about the GS2, and I'm rather enjoying the "4G" I get from my office. No LTE expected any time soon.

I'll likely go the route I often do... pick it up on Craigslist from an upgrader in a month or two when the next big phone is out or some silly fool is switching to the iPhone5. :) However, I'll likely wait until LTE is at least announced as coming to my city.

I agree with much of what you said but in my case (coming from the nexus s4g), I should see a real difference. I also thought about the 4g and lte but my 4g here sux and don't use it but rarely. So it's pretty much a wash in that regards.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, the fact that I have extra batteries, the car dock, and a case for my Epic Touch added to my "coming to my senses." The last straw was that I heard my MHL HDMI adapter wouldn't work with the new phone and would have to be replaced.

I ordered the Sandisk 64GB MicroSD off Amazon, and bought the white Epic Touch off Craigslist (selling the black one for the same amount), and I sorta have an upgrade. Enough to fight off the fever, and I still keep my 4G that works perfectly through my office window.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Gotcha, understand your position. Me on the other hand got the nexus as a gift and well since I was still in my 14 day return policy when the news broke, I couldn't help but to jump on it.

mthompson8

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
quick question...i have never pre ordered a phone. i grabbed the GSIII 16 the day preorders were taken. Have any of you had experience with preorders? will i get it before June 21st, or after? thanks.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
quick question...i have never pre ordered a phone. i grabbed the GSIII 16 the day preorders were taken. Have any of you had experience with preorders? will i get it before June 21st, or after? thanks.

It kind of depends on 2 things.

1. When sprint receives the phones from Samsung.

2. Will apple be able to delay the phones from entering the US.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Why did you have to bring logic into this? :p

ou do make a valid point though. I'm going to hold off until LTE is actually rolled out in my ares before getting a device. I'm very happy with my E4GT right now.

aaron130

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I JUST went on to see if they were sold out, they were still letting me pre order, I don't see sold out anywhere. Where are u seeing this?

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know you had to buy a new mhl adaptor? That's sucks what's the deference

Well, the fact that I have extra batteries, the car dock, and a case for my Epic Touch added to my "coming to my senses." The last straw was that I heard my MHL HDMI adapter wouldn't work with the new phone and would have to be replaced.

I ordered the Sandisk 64GB MicroSD off Amazon, and bought the white Epic Touch off Craigslist (selling the black one for the same amount), and I sorta have an upgrade. Enough to fight off the fever, and I still keep my 4G that works perfectly through my office window.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC