What are you upgrading from?

Ninjamonkeh

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering what everyone is upgrading from. I'm still using a HTC Hero thats on it's last leg. It really is to the point im not sure if it will last the next 2 weeks.

mankows5

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
My original EVO that has been a beast for years. It is rooted and has been a great phone. Physically it is starting to see the effects of no case and drops. The casing is almost disintegrating on the corners. Excited for the upgrade.. Wife too, her comment would be exactly the same minus the physical damages... she rocks the case.

hounddogdaddy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
EVO3D... Can't wait!

Not sent from my Pre-Ordered Galaxy S3 as it is currently busy being taken to court by Apple, whose motto must now be "Don't innovate, just litigate"!

crow11ad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Most recently I had the OG Evo and upgraded to the Iphone 4s then the HTC EVO 4g LTE which I returned 4 days later to only go back to my wife's original HTC Hero. It only takes me about 15 min to actually try to make a call and the battery drains like nothing else...but hey I can make it, I think I can make it. LOL.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Epic 4G touch. It's been a great phone, just wanted the higher resolution screen, love the new look and the new software.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
3 yr old palm pre- :eek: . june 21st can't come fast enough, my pre is on life support. Hopefully the homebrew community will figure out a way to get webos on this bad boy

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about upgrading from the epic 4g touch. Still on the fence if it is worth it tho. This phone does everything I want it to. Just wish it had a better screen resolution. Input would be appreciated if you guys feel it would be worth it. Thanks!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
OG Galaxy 1 aka Epic 4G.....the BEST phone to start it all!!! Its still good rooted with ICS goodness!!

You all with the Epic 4G touch (Galaxy 2) should be upgrading next year, Galaxy 4! Bunch of impatient nerds!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995