voice and data

WesR6

Mar 6, 2011
www.wmriders.com
Awesome!! Been waiting to hear about this since it was known to work on the Evo LTE.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Will that work over 3 G?

Also anyone know of a good case with a kickstand for the S3? I'm coming from a HTC 4G LTE. Miss the kickstand already.

I really was looking forward to using the new kickstand on the EVO LTE, but decided to go with the S3 instead. So here's a case I found on Amazon...not the greatest, but for under 10 bucks it serves the purpose until I find something more appealing. They had it in various colors too.

Amazon.com: iTALKonline SOLID PURPLE WAVE Part Silicone Gel Crystal/Hybrid Hard Case Cover Protector with Horizontal Viewing Stand for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 III: Electronics

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I really was looking forward to using the new kickstand on the EVO LTE, but decided to go with the S3 instead. So here's a case I found on Amazon...not the greatest, but for under 10 bucks it serves the purpose until I find something more appealing. They had it in various colors too.

Amazon.com: iTALKonline SOLID PURPLE WAVE Part Silicone Gel Crystal/Hybrid Hard Case Cover Protector with Horizontal Viewing Stand for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 III: Electronics

iTalkonline actually has other colors. You're right. For under $10 they'll serve a purpose until other manufactures start selling.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I need cases with color. Black doesn't do it for me. I'm not interested in manly cases like Otterbox or the like.

I often get a bored with my phones after about 6 mos but something tells me the SG3 may be the first phone I'll keep for 2 yrs. I tend to be anal so my cases actually match whatever I'm wearing. :D

I'm going to need yellow, fuschia, red and baby blue.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
There's a few cases now out there and more to come lol not going to add to it just look up my name on Amazon. AC will also have a big selection too.

Back to voice and data though lol. I was hoping that the GSIII would have this after learning about it on the EVOLTE. Reading twitter I also learned that the screen dims when you set the phone down. This will be a great phone and for us Sammy Fans even better. :D

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I need cases with color. Black doesn't do it for me. I'm not interested in manly cases like Otterbox or the like.

I often get a bored with my phones after about 6 mos but something tells me the SG3 may be the first phone I'll keep for 2 yrs. I tend to be anal so my cases actually match whatever I'm wearing. :D

I'm going to need yellow, fuschia, red and baby blue.

I agree...this one looks like a keeper! My Evo was the last phone I had where I wasn't constantly on the prowl for a new phone...I had it since launch and am only eager to let it rest because of all the physical damage. And if this baby treats me right, maybe she'll get more than one case too, lol ;)

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site

I often get a bored with my phones after about 6 mos but something tells me the SG3 may be the first phone I'll keep for 2 yrs.

Right, you're going to keep a phone for 2 years? I don't know you, but I feel I can tell by your presence that you may last 6 months b4 your looking for your next phone, 9 months b4 you serious about a new phone and 1 year to buy.

Wanna bet? :D

nkawal

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, not to knock anyone, but how did this become a case thread?

I for one, welcomes voice and data together on 3g anytime with sprint.