Did anyone procrastinate and not order the 32GB from Sprint?

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping that Amazon or Wirefly might have a better deal, which Wirefly does, but only for the 32GB version.

Best Buy's website has the Verizon 32GB version available for pre-order, so part of me was hoping the 32GB would appear on Amazon or Wirefly.

I now have non-buyer's remorse. :)

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting till it is in stores for me to see in person before buying. I don't want to pre order and go thorugh the hassel of returning it if I don't like it.

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I am waiting till it is in stores for me to see in person before buying. I don't want to pre order and go thorugh the hassel of returning it if I don't like it.
I hear you.

I think I've watched enough videos online to decide that I absoutley want it. I had decided on white, but then after seeing some HD videos of the Pebble Blue, I decided to switch.

The downside of the blue version is it limits the amount of cases I can pick from a color perspective.

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I hear you.

I think I've watched enough videos online to decide that I absoutley want it. I had decided on white, but then after seeing some HD videos of the Pebble Blue, I decided to switch.

The downside of the blue version is it limits the amount of cases I can pick from a color perspective.

Whatever I get is going into a otter box so color isn't a big deal with me. I agree the phone looks awsome but I like to see it in person first, although when I do get it, probably going to get pebbel blue.

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I def missed out. I was on the fence for too long. Now Sprint is sold out and BB told me that they don't have the SKU# to preorder the 32GB. I hope they have some in store on Thursday; tho I've read otherwise in other posts.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I didn't exactly procrastinate but I did miss out. I originally had the EvoLTE and by the time I returned it and my upgrade reset the 32GB's were gone. :'(

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I did. I was undecided on the 16 or 32 and when I finally decided the 32 was already sold out for pre-order. No biggie. I will just used the 16gb and get a 64gb card. I was originally going to go with a 32gb and continue to use my 16gb card

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I didn't procrastinate. I have been forced to wait till July 1 when my upgrade kicks in. AND NO, I wasn't going to pay Sprint $45 to pay off my contract when its ONLY 9 days away (June 21 - July 1)!! So, I will wait till July 1st to get my 32gb Blue in store. If they don't have the 32gb version....I WILL WAIT till it becomes available again however long it takes. I'm a patient fella unlike the MAJORITY of you!.....lol! :)

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Apparently, the 32gb model won't be available in stores, at least initially.
Fine with me.

When I did have the 32GB in my cart and almost went through the check out process, I was only being charged .73 cents tax.

If I buy it in a retail outlet, I would have to pay the full tax amount.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie