I'm a very impatient person!!

epic_samantha

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm beginning to become very impatient, I just want to see that my S3 has shipped. Hopefully it will ship soon. If I don't receive my S3 before they release the phone to the public I'm going to be really upset. Fingers crossed that they ship our phones soon!!!!

ttrimmer

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Same here but I'm on Verizon so at least you can say you'll get yours before we get ours.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

neoflasher

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
For what its worth.. I called sprint cs earlier about it showing shipped without a tracking number when looked up under D order number and backorder when looked up with 0 order number.. Rep said not worry that most likely tonight that shipped info will have a tracking number attached. That they haven't shipped but he has heard through the grapevine that they are all ready to go tonight and will be overnighted.. So I still have my hopes for tomorrow delivery.:cool:

epic_samantha

May 12, 2012
Visit site
For what its worth.. I called sprint cs earlier about it showing shipped without a tracking number when looked up under D order number and backorder when looked up with 0 order number.. Rep said not worry that most likely tonight that shipped info will have a tracking number attached. That they haven't shipped but he has heard through the grapevine that they are all ready to go tonight and will be overnighted.. So I still have my hopes for tomorrow delivery.:cool:

OMG this is the best news I've heard all day. Thanks :)

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I totally hear you! I am going nuts, just like the rest of us, all stalking these threads and sprint.com! This is the first time I am pre-ordering and I will never do it again...:mad:

"sighs"

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Im thinking that maybe today they are being shipped from port to the carrier distribution centers, from there they should get shipped within the next 2-3 days.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I spoke with Sprint today to see about changing my ship to address to my work. She told me the tracking numbers will be updated tomorrow and will ship out on tuesday or wednesday at the latest.

From My SGS2ET4G Using Tapatalk

Reactions: epic_samantha

epic_samantha

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I just talked to a rep for Sprint. I should receive my S3 on or before June 21st!! YAY I don't always believe what I'm told so I'll believe it when I'm holding my S3 on or before the 21st!

poopie35

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I just talked to a rep for Sprint. I should receive my S3 on or before June 21st!! YAY I don't always believe what I'm told so I'll believe it when I'm holding my S3 on or before the 21st!

Lol!!!!! I check back here like every couple of hours to see if anyone, anywhere received theirs, glad to see I'm not the only one impatiently waiting, also I'm with Sprint as well do receive 25 or 50 gb of dropbox

poopie35

May 24, 2012
Visit site

Lol!!!!! I check back here like every couple of hours to see if anyone, anywhere received theirs, glad to see I'm not the only one impatiently waiting, also I'm with Sprint as well do receive 25 or 50 gb of dropbox

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

With the EVO LTE we got 25, but with the S3 we'll get 50! I'm not sure how it will work for me, given the fact that I already claimed the 25.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums