Android Central's Sprint Galaxy S III review

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
sprint-galaxy-s-iii-1.jpg

The man has touched every Android phone ever made, and knows what he likes. Read Phil's review of the Sprint Galaxy S III (he calls it a Ferrari!)

djcrazy

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Just in case nobody knows the galaxy s 3 sprint you can search the internet and talk at tge same time an awosome feauture i notice by mistake hope this help and enjoy it

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
he calls it a Ferrari!
Why do all reviews not have comprehensive radio strength testing? A Ferrari without gas can't go anywhere. I can't wait to see how this stacks up in the radio department. I want one...
Just in case nobody knows the galaxy s 3 sprint you can search the internet and talk at tge same time an awosome feauture i notice by mistake hope this help and enjoy it
Hmm... Are you sure you were not on Wifi?

CrazyKuke

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find some one to answer my question hope you get this and can help! Can you use the phone and take pics at the same time I use it for work and take about 700 pics a day and am hoping i have a setting wrong or something.

trunkmonkey1972

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find some one to answer my question hope you get this and can help! Can you use the phone and take pics at the same time I use it for work and take about 700 pics a day and am hoping i have a setting wrong or something.

I'm pretty sure no. The camera uses a lot of resources to render the view screen in real time and capture images/video. A quick snapshot option with no view screen would be a great update for the OS. Check the play store, maybe someone has already done it.

S3 on Sprint - 16gb pebble blue + 64

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Re: Android Central's Sprint Galaxy S3 review

There is a setting in a file called feature.xml:

<CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>Value</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>

If Value is True, you can take a photo during a call. If it is False, you can't. On Sprint, this setting is defaulted to False. On other carriers, I think it may be True. Unfortunately, you need to be rooted to change this.