Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jerry Hildenbrand
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android Central's Sprint Galaxy S3 review

The man has touched every Android phone ever made, and knows what he likes. Read Phil's review of the Sprint Galaxy S3 (he calls it a Ferrari!)

ಠ_ಠ
    제리

Default Re: Android Central's Sprint Galaxy S3 review

Just in case nobody knows the galaxy s 3 sprint you can search the internet and talk at tge same time an awosome feauture i notice by mistake hope this help and enjoy it

Global Posts
    1,038 Global Posts
    ROM
    100% AOSP/AOKP wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    he calls it a Ferrari!
    Why do all reviews not have comprehensive radio strength testing? A Ferrari without gas can't go anywhere. I can't wait to see how this stacks up in the radio department. I want one...
    Quote Originally Posted by djcrazy View Post
    Just in case nobody knows the galaxy s 3 sprint you can search the internet and talk at tge same time an awosome feauture i notice by mistake hope this help and enjoy it
    Hmm... Are you sure you were not on Wifi?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamliner View Post
    Hmm... Are you sure you were not on Wifi?
    The chipset used makes it possible as it supports SVDO. Believe the EVO 4G LTE has the same capability of voice and data over 3G.

YOu sure can surf and talk at the same time on the S3. Wifi was off.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

It true u can talk and surf

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It is true! true blue true says the guy who just got his GS 3 yesterday, lovely feature sure many more to learn!

It is true, I made sure wifi was off and it works, I think that is awesome.

I am trying to find some one to answer my question hope you get this and can help! Can you use the phone and take pics at the same time I use it for work and take about 700 pics a day and am hoping i have a setting wrong or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKuke View Post
    I am trying to find some one to answer my question hope you get this and can help! Can you use the phone and take pics at the same time I use it for work and take about 700 pics a day and am hoping i have a setting wrong or something.
    I'm pretty sure no. The camera uses a lot of resources to render the view screen in real time and capture images/video. A quick snapshot option with no view screen would be a great update for the OS. Check the play store, maybe someone has already done it.

S3 on Sprint - 16gb pebble blue + 64

I took a picture while on a call and texted it to the person I was taking to on my Galaxy S3.

Gcaver2

There is a setting in a file called feature.xml:

<CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>Value</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>

If Value is True, you can take a photo during a call. If it is False, you can't. On Sprint, this setting is defaulted to False. On other carriers, I think it may be True. Unfortunately, you need to be rooted to change this.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.