White 16gb shipped

mc7hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just checked mine, I also have received my tracking number!!! Pumped! I ordered white 16gb on the 8th.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

gamercholo

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys received an email? I ordered mine 6/5 4:30am central time, and still no tracking number. :confused:

mc7hockey

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you check your sprint account? They haven't sent me an email but i checked my account and it had a shipping number.

AggieAggie216

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a tracking number..YAY...I am so excited for all of us!!!!!

Status: The order has been submitted and is processing. :cool:

I did not get an email yet though...I just went to the sprint.com/myorder site and typed in my order # and there it was

chay03

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the email too.
But I've notice I still have a $200 credit in my sprint account. I thought they would have taken that out already since they shipped it. I hope I dont get double charged.

famousstarchriss

#instaflash
May 22, 2012
Visit site
Did you check your sprint account? They haven't sent me an email but i checked my account and it had a shipping number.

It's a new line. I'm coming from Verizon. I just called and the rep said I should be receiving a tracking number still... Either today or tomorrow. I still don't understand how everybody else is still getting their tracking info and preordered 1-2 days after me lol. Sigh*

*updated* finally received a tracking number lol

Last edited: