Finally got an email from Sprint

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
That is the whole reason I said.. too little too late. They waited until after the fact to send out emails. You get your hopes all up waiting for launch day and then, boom! They pull the rug out from under us. And yes, it is aggravating seeing others get their phones while we have to wait when we ordered at the same time they did.

Your last sentence is so true. First time ever pre-ordering a phone so yeah I'm a touch salty about it but what can ya do

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
To all those who don't see much issue with what's going on here: I have a good deal.

I'm currently taking pre-orders for the next hot gadget. I promise I'll do my best to get it to you some time, but there could be indefinite delays. Once placed, you won't be able to cancel your order and try to get it somewhere else, even if I don't actually have any product to give you. But I promise I'll do my best to get it to you...some day! $300. Who's first?! :D

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
To all those who don't see much issue with what's going on here: I have a good deal.

I'm currently taking pre-orders for the next hot gadget. I promise I'll do my best to get it to you some time, but there could be indefinite delays. Once placed, you won't be able to cancel your order and try to get it somewhere else, even if I don't actually have any product to give you. But I promise I'll do my best to get it to you...some day! $300. Who's first?! :D

LMAO!! I'm sure you'll do fine with those business practices but at least if you send an email 2 days before the debut that should make it all better

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered the SGSIII over 3 weeks ago via my Sprint 3rd party store, and I'm in no rush to get the device. I guess the cell phone junkie in me is leaving my system lol. I pre-ordered the E4LTE, and canceled it on the day I was called to pick it up. Heck, I might do them same for the SGSIII.

Now, if it was a pre-order for a GNote, well that would be a different story :p

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't like waiting but I am glad Sprint is offering the 32GB version. I would, will, wait longer if needed. I am getting what I wanted. It may not be when I want it, but I'm getting it.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I called both sprint stores in my area and they both don't have them in stock, so they know me as a regular customer and will be holding me a 32gb white phone when they come in. Suppose to be in next week, cant wait.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think we can really even blame Samsung.

When a device this get this hot and on the most wanted list even the best suppliers have issues keeping up...

i personally would just like an explanation from Samsung, I hate being left out the loop. Why dont I have my phone that I already paid for in my hands today? I dont care what the demand was. At the end of the day they had a 2 weeks notice. Based on the popularity of the two predecessors and the high demand over seas they shouldve been prepared in my opinion. Maybe its harder than it seems. Maybe I am being a whining baby with the "I want my toy now" mentality. I dont really care though. This was irresponsible on all parties involved. Even if you cant supply everyone you can still do first come first serve. No excuses! Lol. (rant complete, and as impatient as I seem, you can imagine by me having a Palm Pre for 3 years... I am very patient and yes I can wait longer.) :p

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure 75% of the people ing now are the same people that whined about not getting their evo on time, then they traded it in for a phone that is basically the same!, so everyone settle down, your phone will be here soon, and just think, in a month or so you'll want to get rid of this phone for the next big thing!

Sent from my LTEVO that has given me no problems and has the same technology as your precious GIII using Android Central Forums

sonarchist

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
......a hussle's a hussle...........3 card monte, bait'n switch, give it a name, (no, not vaporware, different product)........integrity is the paramount equalizer in these affairs of digital era advertising campaigns + globalization.

All that said, it'll have been worth the wait (so long as Big Red doesn't pull up and grab the stash of 32GB's.) Only time will tell.

*edit= 06/27.........email notifications starting to issue, 32GB's about to begin delivery: a week later, hopefully everyone gets their new phone!

sent from today's android 4.0.4

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci