Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dames117
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts

Exclamation voicemail-to-text subscription, disable!

Hey folks, I was setting up my phone yesterday and found that the 'voicemail-to-text' service was enabled for a 'free month of service' (or something like that). My only guess is that if you do not disable it before the month is out, that you will start getting charged the $1.99/month fee without knowing it.

I disabled and opted-out immediately!

Hope this helps someone!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    692 Global Posts
    ROM
    ViperXL

Default Re: voicemail-to-text subscription, disable!

Quote Originally Posted by hiero View Post
    Hey folks, I was setting up my phone yesterday and found that the 'voicemail-to-text' service was enabled for a 'free month of service' (or something like that). My only guess is that if you do not disable it before the month is out, that you will start getting charged the $1.99/month fee without knowing it.

I disabled and opted-out immediately!

Hope this helps someone!
    as did i!!!

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

The fine print said that it would automatically be disabled at the end of the month. You would have to opt in in order to continue using the service. I figured I'd give it a shot for free.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.

How did you disable it?

Is there a way to disable the "voice mail to text function" on the G III? I do not want to wait until the expiration of the free trial because the poor conversion usually makes the text message garbled.