News on when stores will have non-pre order phones

Disturbd1

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I too wish to know when the walk-ins will be welcome. I scour the interwebs every day because I couldn't pre-order it before the cutoff date. I hope it's soon, I love my Evo, but it's just so bloody slow now.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Based on the language in their 32gb delay emails, it sounds like not before those are fulfilled. I think they're trying to honor their "be among the first, before others get a glimpse" promise.

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I too am waiting to get mine in-store. But we have to wait till all the preorders are sent out. And even then they can't guarantee to have the 32GB ones.
Recall that Samsung is behind with all carriers, not only with Sprint. I hope we don't have to wait til Everybody on all carriers get theirs...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I too am waiting to get mine in-store. But we have to wait till all the preorders are sent out. And even then they can't guarantee to have the 32GB ones.
Recall that Samsung is behind with all carriers, not only with Sprint. I hope we don't have to wait til Everybody on all carriers get theirs...

This would be a bad thing!:(

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Lets hope they come next week, although that just doesn't seem like enough time to build up a large enough supply of phones to sell in stores.

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to set a date so that I can be disappointed. I'll simply wait it out, perhaps flash a different ROM. And if I end up liking it enough to hold me over for another 4 months then mayhaps I'll preorder the Note 2.
:cool:

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I got really really lucky today. I went to bestbuy cause i was in the neighborhood (nyc) and just asked really really nicely cause i was going on a trip the next day. And he was really nice and said only 1 person picked up their pre-order. I guess he had enough extra. I was STOKED. Or maybe he just had a bunch of blue laying around cause i got 16gig BLUE too!!!

I called like 3 bestbuy mobiles and none would sell it to me, but I just walked in and he hooked me up. Thanks B!

I won't say which best buy. but I'll just say its below 34th and above 13th. :)

Luckie

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I got really really lucky today. I went to bestbuy cause i was in the neighborhood (nyc) and just asked really really nicely cause i was going on a trip the next day. And he was really nice and said only 1 person picked up their pre-order. I guess he had enough extra. I was STOKED. Or maybe he just had a bunch of blue laying around cause i got 16gig BLUE too!!!

I called like 3 bestbuy mobiles and none would sell it to me, but I just walked in and he hooked me up. Thanks B!

I won't say which best buy. but I'll just say its below 34th and above 13th. :)

Neat. I have a trip next week as well - but I ordered from Wirefly. So I'm hosed.

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So they say "no news is good new." .....
I cannot disagree more in this case. I really feel that they're handled this poorly. Granted this is not Sprint's fault, but I believe they could communicate more with the consumers.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am still waiting for a preorder from Radio Shack. They will not tell me anything other than that they will call me when it comes in.

After I placed that order, I told my wife and she said she wanted one too but in white (which RS did not have available). I called Sprint and ordered one for her and it came in last Thursday. I keep telling her she better keep a close eye on it or it will disappear. ;)

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I live in Ga and I called both Sprint and Best Buy stores and sprint states they are only getting 16 gb in the store and the 32gb will be direct shipped only. I am 2nd on the list to get a 32gb in white when they become available. And best buy will only get 16gb in their store for pre order only right now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34