Airave Information

epic_samantha

May 12, 2012
Visit site
For my fellow S3 users that are also using an airave. If you are receiving an error 97 message unplug your airave and let it sit for ten minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on. Once turned back on and all lights have stopped blinking you should be able to sent and receive messages. This is what I had to do and it fixed my error 97 message. Hope this helps someone.
Send from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

joeydownsouth

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
This didn't help me, neither did tech support for 2 times. Your msid has to be changed for outgoing txt messages to work properly on airave. Sprint's online activation DOES NOT program your phone properly for airave use.

Message brought to you by my stock GalaxyS3

Last edited:

Roy S

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
This didn't help me, neither did tech support for 2 times. Your msid has to be changed for outgoing txt messages to work properly on airave. Sprint's online activation DOES NOT program your phone properly for airave use.

Message brought to you by my stock GalaxyS3

So are we to assume that on the third call to Sprint they changed your MSID and it has continued to work flawlessly? If so, please confirm and I'll start pestering them to change ours.

We have two Galaxy S3 phones in the house. Sometimes both work, sometimes only one, and most of the time, neither will send outgoing text messages. There are also several other phones with the same Airave texting issue so it's not limited to the S3. When I called Sprint they told me that it was a known issue and that Sprint was working with the Airave manufacturer on a solution. I don't know if that was the truth or he was just trying to get me off of the phone.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine either connects to the airave or it don't. I do not get an error. The only reason I know is the signal level. Full bars or two bars. The only problem I have with the airave is leaving the area. None of my 4 phones can jump from it to a real cell tower. Sprint claims that should not be a problem.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX