July 1 Launch Date Announced

fasnic

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S III will be available at Sprint beginning on Sunday, July 1. The 16GB version will be offered at Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web Sales. The 32GB version will be available in Web Sales, Sprint Business Sales and Telesales.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S III will be available at Sprint beginning on Sunday, July 1. The 16GB version will be offered at Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web Sales. The 32GB version will be available in Web Sales, Sprint Business Sales and Telesales.

It actually states 32gb for stores as well.....

It will be offered in a 16GB version for $199.99 and 32GB version for $249.99 (excluding taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement at Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1 [Call: 1-800-SPRINT1] ) and Web Sales.

mthompson8

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Not meant to Hijack this thread, but I was reading all the comments on this, and for the users in a few selected areas the LTE will be up and running on the 15th of July.

HotInEER

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
This is good news. My wife got her's from Best Buy this past Sunday, and I have been waiting patiently for mine to arrive at Radio Shack. They called me yesterday and said that it will be in store Friday, but, a chance it could be in today since they receive their shipments on Thursdays.

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It actually states 32gb for stores as well.....

It was confusing to decipher, but after Googling it, several sources state that the 32GB will only be available thru Web Sales, Sprint Business Sales, and Telesales . I was going to go to the store, but it seems I'll have to wait yet a bit more.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
It was confusing to decipher, but after Googling it, several sources state that the 32GB will only be available thru Web Sales, Sprint Business Sales, and Telesales . I was going to go to the store, but it seems I'll have to wait yet a bit more.

So come this Sunday (July 1st), I should just wake up and go online and order it instead of looking for it in stores?!?! I'll call some stores and check just in case and if I have no luck, I'll order it online.

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So come this Sunday (July 1st), I should just wake up and go online and order it instead of looking for it in stores?!?! I'll call some stores and check just in case and if I have no luck, I'll order it online.

I'd call on Saturday bcuz if u call on Sunday, the line of ppl may get whatever they have in stock.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

MaLLoThaPrince

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
My Sprint actually having a launch party Sunday..releasing both colors and 16 and 32gb in store...I'll believe it when I see it sunday morning though..not getting my hopes up:-\

Ingry79

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I called today a local bestbuy mobile store in the pembroke lakes mall (broward fl) they already had the 16 gig SG3 for sale first come they stated. Darn it I have to wait until sunday because thats when my contract expires.. geez.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I called today a local bestbuy mobile store in the pembroke lakes mall (broward fl) they already had the 16 gig SG3 for sale first come they stated. Darn it I have to wait until sunday because thats when my contract expires.. geez.

Yup, me too! I feel your pain! lol Sunday isn't far off at least!

chaunsey

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
i want to get mine from best buy for the lack of mail in rebate and cause im thinking of dropping the sprint protection plan for the BB one, now that they jacked up the price.

best buy is annoying me though cause no one seems to know anything, half the time they dont know what im even asking about and the ones that do say they wont know anything until the actual day they have them on sale, this is so frustrating.

im almost tempted to go to the sprint store instead, but i really dont want to.

sly

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I was at a Sprint store today and they had no display or dummy phone. In fact, they had no GS3 signage anywhere. I asked if they had one I can look at. They said, "We're not supposed to sell it until tomorrow but sure, I can let you see one." So he went to the back and returned with a brand new pebble blue still in the protective screen cover and no battery. He said they can't turn it on unless I buy it. OK, well, that was useful. Guess I can't see if its 3G is better any than my NSG4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech